Unrivaled Quality Standards and Continuous Community Commitment Highlight Natural and Organic Leader’s Newest and most Southern Monmouth County Location
WALL, NJ, 2016-Apr-13 — /EPR Retail News/ — Whole Foods Market (NASDAQ: WFM), the nation’s leading natural and organic foods supermarket, is pleased to announce the opening of its new store on Wednesday, April 13th at 9:00AM in Wall, NJ. The Wall location will be home to the 15th Whole Foods Market store in New Jersey, and the third in Monmouth County. The day will start with the company’s traditional bread breaking ceremony at 8:45AM followed by an array of tastings, vendor samplings, sales, and giveaways – including a free canvas beach tote for the first 200 customers!
As part of Whole Foods Market’s commitment to its local communities, Allaire Community Farm will receive 5% of the store’s sales from opening day to support a valued sanctuary within Wall Township. Proceeds will go towards the Farm’s continued development of a safe and peaceful place for rescued animals, nature, healthy produce and community interactions. Allaire Community Farm provides a caring environment for children with special needs and at-risk teens, as well as low-cost, organic produce to families in need.
The new 39,000 square foot store will offer an extensive variety of the highest quality natural and organic items making it the ultimate shopping destination for all of your household, beach-going and entertaining needs. Conveniently located and easily accessible in the shopping plaza at 1933 Route 35, shoppers can find an array of summer staples just in time for the season, including organic produce, a bevy of locally sourced seafood, plus our team of expert in-house butchers and fishmongers, ready to take custom requests to make grilling this summer extra delicious.
Each department will host many delicious and high-quality offerings, including some first-to-market innovations. Some highlights and new products include:
- Meat: bangers available in a variety of smoky and savory flavors (e.g. bacon, maple & chipotle) and a custom Wall Burger made from pulled pork and beef – perfect for BBQ season!
- Seafood: Hawaiian-inspired salmon and tuna poké, oysters from Forty North Oyster Farm and much more locally sourced seafood from dedicated suppliers who meet Whole Foods Market’s strict Seafood Sustainability standards
- Prepared Foods: ready-to-go options for the whole family, including freshly baked pizzas, sandwiches and al forno meals from The Italian Counter, a new in-store venue concept.
- Grocery: the store will be home to a variety of specialty items sourced from unique, local vendors including Cape May Sea Salt Co.’s hand harvested salt, and Heirloom Kitchen’s Mignonette created in partnership with noted Asbury Park Chef, James Avery, who will be in store to demo the product on opening day. Another item coming from Asbury Park includes Juice Basin: artisan, organic and cold-pressed juices. In addition, aisles will be stocked with thousands of products under the retailer’s 365 Everyday Value® line, which offers a wide array of snacks, breakfast favorites, frozen items, beverages and more at a fantastic value.
- Bakery: In addition to a plethora of in-house baked breads, cakes and other sweet creations, New Jersey’s Squirrel & The Bee Grainless Bake Shop will be selling a variety of delicious items to satisfy everyone’s cravings.
- Produce: Aisles will be stocked with seasonal and fresh produce, including items sourced from local farms to make summer entertaining a breeze this year. With three varieties of coleslaw mixes and a variety of precut fruits and veggies, Whole Foods Market will be your one-stop shop as the weather heats up.
- Specialty: Visit our specialty cheese counter for hand-cut cheeses sourced locally and from around the world; find a wide selection of seasoned and marinated olives in the expansive olive bar.
- Whole Body: the department will feature a variety of locally sourced soaps from Brielle, NJ based REALIFE Co., as well as additional personal care and beauty items with top-of-the-line natural and organic ingredients, nutritional supplements, herbal remedies, and baby care items.
For more information about our Wall location, find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/WholeFoodsMonmouthNJ/ or on Twitter and Instagram @WFMMonmouthNJ
Whole Foods Market – Wall 1933 Route 35
Wall Township, NJ 07719
Regular Store Hours: [8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. Mon –Sun]
960 total views, 2 views today