LEXINGTON, Ky., 2017-Jun-15 — /EPR Retail News/ — Whole Foods Market’s relocated Lexington store, set to open Friday, June 23, at 4059 Finn Way, will feature a pub and an outside fire pit area, as well as expanded selections of local products and innovations across departments. The store will open its doors following an 8:45 a.m. bread-breaking ceremony.
“We are excited to share this store and its expanded features and product offerings with new shoppers and longtime Whole Foods Market customers alike,” said Melissa Arnett, the Lexington store’s team leader. “The store will include many new and locally sourced and seasonal products that meet our high quality standards. Whether you come for self-serve mochi, wood-fired pizza, local beer on tap at the Barn Door Tap Room or scratch-made bread, the store will be a new gathering place for the community.”
The store, designed to reflect Lexington’s rich history by using a reclaimed barn door and recycled bourbon barrel tops with pops of bold colors, will offer the highest quality natural and organic products, including fresh produce, meat, seafood and prepared foods. Every item meets Whole Foods Market’s rigorous quality standards and is free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives and hydrogenated fats.
The 40,000-square-foot store includes:
- The Barn Door Tap Room, which features a seasonal farm-to-table menu and 32 taps, many of which will offer local craft beer.
- More than 75 local suppliers providing products, ranging from seasonal produce to fresh pasta to barbecue sauce.
- Scratch bread made in-house with spent grain from Barrel House Distilling Co.
- Expanded selection across all departments, with an emphasis on organic and locally sourced products.
- Self-serve mochi ice cream bar.
- Exclusive partnership with the Pie Queen of Bowling Green.
- Outdoor seating with a fire pit.
Media preview tours will be held June 21 and 22 – Whole Foods Market representatives will be available for interview on site. Please contact MAmedia@wholefoods.com with questions, or to set up a store tour.
Source: Whole Foods Market
1,616 total views, 1 views today