Thank you for your interest in distributing your retail press release via EPRRetailNews.com.
We’ve made the process of having your retail press release submitted over to our editorial desk as simple as possible – no login required, no long forms to go through and fill out, no personal or financial information asked (payment processed by PayPal), no multiple step email and phone verification – we value your time and privacy.
1) PR budget — Choose press release distribution budget that fits your needs best and pay securely via PayPal. Higher PR distribution budget can achieve greater exposure and wider reach for your press release.
OR set your own PR distribution budget (min. $99) via PayPal.
Alternatively, you can easily send any of the preset PR budgets, or set your own, as a payment via PayPal to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org (EPR Network LLC).
- Actual figures and performance can greatly vary from PR distribution campaign to PR distribution campaign.
- The media environment is very competitive and dynamic and what results have been achieved in the past may not be the same or guaranteed at all today, even if the same targeting preferences and PR budgets are used.
- The estimates do not take into consideration the specifics of your press release and the reach, reads, engagement, etc. can significantly be different for the same PR distribution budget/country, if employed to target different audiences.
- Actual results such as PR title views, PR reads, pickability, coverage, engagements, shares, likes, tweets/retweets, followers, mentions, viral reach etc., can greatly vary and depend on many factors such as, but not limited to, the PR appeal/message itself, newsworthiness, markets/audiences targeted, PR budget used, timing, uniqueness/duplication, among others.
2) PR submission
— Once the payment is completed, send your ready made PR material over to our editorial desk at email@example.com. Photos, images, logos, video and audio files and URLs, as well as specific keywords, hyperlinks, anchor texts, categories and tags requirements and instructions to be taken into consideration by our PR editors can all be included in/attached to your email to us.
3) Targeting — Any specific country, state, region, city, DMA, market, industry, etc., you want your press release delivered to should be sent over to our editorial desk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4) PR distribution campaign goes live — Our PR editors will review your press release, craft it out, and schedule it for release in EPRRetailNews.com’s pipeline. Your retail press release goes live on EPRRetailNews.com within 24 hours upon the PR submission. Usually early at morning (EST) the very next business day (excluding weekends and official US holidays, unless specifically targeted).
5) Distribution report — A comprehensive PR distribution report will be made available to you within 2-3 days upon ending of your press release distribution campaign (usually between 7 and 21 days as it depends on the PR budget employed) at:
For press release formatting and guidelines, please consult with our FAQs.
The use of EPRRetailNews.com and its retail press release distribution and newswire service is governed by the following terms of service.
Got questions? Contact us at email@example.com with any retail PR distribution specific questions.
Care to read more?
The vast majority of the retail press releases that will appear on and be released via EPR Retail News (eprretailnews.com), will primarily be sourced directly from leading retail brands, companies and organizations by our experienced PR editors on a very individual and per case arrangement basis to assure best quality of the retail PR stream.
EPRRetailNews.com does not offer free retail press release distribution service. Furthermore, even if the paid PR distribution service is used, or the exclusivity option exercised, there will be no guarantee whatsoever for distribution of any retail related press release via EPRRetailNews.com, if it does not match the average quality of the rest of the press releases published on and released via EPRRetailNews.com’s newswire. This is determined by our PR editors in their sole discretion. Should it happen for your paid press release to be rejected by our PR editors, for one reason or another, a full refund will immediately be issued to you.