For the last 10 years, the phenomenally successful Tesco Baby & Toddler Club has helped over 1m parents throughout the UK by providing them with support at just the time they need it most. Now, to mark its 10th birthday, the Club has launched a compelling new set of member benefits and a fantastic new website.
Celebrating a new arrival – Baby & Toddler Club online in keeping with the Tesco ‘Every Little Helps’ philosophy, and in direct response to the 98% of Baby & Toddler Club members who asked Tesco for support through an online service.
“Our members told us that while they really valued the information we gave them through the Club magazines, they wanted an online offering as well. This allows us to provide support when parents need it most – even if that is at 3am with a screaming baby“, says Jenna Copeland, Tesco Baby & Toddler Club Manager.
“Our new website means that mums can instantly access the information they need and, if they need further reassurance, can contact other mums in our Chat Room. This new initiative is just part of the commitment is putting behind providing our customers with the very best in online services and we know it is something that will be welcomed not only by our members, but by parents throughout the UK.” Tesco
The Baby & Toddler Club online will offer a wealth of information at parents’ fingertips, as well as being a genuine 24/7 club where mums can make new friends online, share experiences and offer each other support. Other features include:
– ‘You and Your Baby’ – a comprehensive guide to all the ups and downs of pregnancy and the first 3 years of parenthood & childhood.
– Recipes– recipes for pregnant women, babies & toddlers.
– Baby Diaries – true life diaries of a pregnant mum, a new mum and a dad of two toddlers.
– Ask an expert – FAQ on topics from nutrition and development to child psychology and relationships. An opportunity to post a question to be answered by one of 10 Baby & Toddler Club experts.
– Baby forums – customers who register their interest for the baby forum will be automatically entered into a prize draw to win a year’s supply of nappies.
– About the Club – an opportunity for parents to join the Tesco Baby & Toddler Club online, including the latest Mums’ Choice information and winning products, a guide to what’s on in store.
A bonanza of fantastic benefits for club members
The new website isn’t the only exciting new development. New Club members will be able to gain up to 10,000 Tesco Clubcard Points (over the lifetime of their membership) by redeeming Points Coupons in their club mailings, as well as receiving a free parking permit that allows them to park in ‘Parent and Child’ spaces closest to the store. And the Club’s new Welcome Brochure is packed with other exclusive special offers:
Customers shopping with Tesco Direct save 10% off any purchase for their baby through Tesco Direct. This service is particularly useful for large items such as cots, buggies, high chairs, car seats and bathroom accessories and everything is delivered straight to the customer’s door. There are over 8,000 new products available, with more than 1,000 especially for babies and toddlers.
– RAC discount: There’s nothing more important when traveling with a little one than feeling safe in the knowledge that your car is in tip-top condition – but it can be expensive. That’s why Tesco has teamed up with RAC to offer a 20% discount over the lifetime of the membership, plus a £30 Tesco gift card.
– Free Huggies Baby Beginnings Basket: For that little something extra, when new members buy a pack of Huggies Newborn Size 1 nappies in Tesco stores, they can redeem a basket of goodies, including wipes, powder, tissues, Baby’s First record book, money-saving coupons, a Huggies teddy bear and a muslin cloth.
Tesco Baby & Toddler Club is the longest running retailer Club for pregnant women and parents of children under the age of three. Over 320,000 members are proof of its popularity – and this number is increasing daily as more expectant mums and new parents join Baby & Toddler Club. Absolutely free to join, members receive tailored magazines every 3-6 months packed full of relevant, useful information and provide the ultimate helping hand when they need it most. This will also help family finances as each magazine comes with Points Coupons on many baby essentials and treats for members!