Thank you for your interest in releasing your retail press release / news via EPRRetailNews.com.
We’ve made the process of having your retail press release submitted over to our editorial desk as simple as possible – no login required, no long forms to go through and fill out, no personal or financial information asked (payment processed by PayPal), no multiple step email and phone verification – we value your time and privacy.
1) This only gets your retail press release/news published on EPRRetailNews.com and does not include retail press release distribution services, does not offer targeting and comes with no distribution report. Should you need greater exposure and wider reach for your press release, including targeting options, you may want to consider our retail press release distribution packages at: http://eprretailnews.com/retail-press-release-distribution/
2) Need to publish multiple retail news / press releases per month on a regular basis? You can then consider our unlimited publishing for $99 per month package at: http://eprretailnews.com/publish-unlimited-retail-news-for-99mo/ No hidden costs involved.
3) Looking for free retail press release distribution options? EPRRetailNews.com offers free basic PR distribution for press releases that meet certain criteria. If interested, you can check your PR for eligibility at http://eprretailnews.com/send-free-retail-press-release/
1) Payment — Please, complete the payment below. Alternatively, you can easily send the payment via PayPal to the following email address: email@example.com (EPR Network LLC).
2) PR submission — Once the payment is completed, send your ready made PR material over to our editorial desk at firstname.lastname@example.org. Photos, images, logos, video and audio files and URLs, as well as specific keywords, hyperlinks, anchor texts, categories and tags requirements and instructions to be taken into consideration by our PR editors can all be included in/attached to your email to us.
3) PR goes live — Our PR editors will review your press release, craft it out, and schedule it for release in EPRRetailNews.com’s pipeline. Your retail press release goes live on EPRRetailNews.com within 24 hours upon the PR submission. Usually early at morning (EST) the very next business day (excluding weekends and official US holidays, unless specifically targeted).
For press release formatting and guidelines, please consult with our FAQs.
The use of EPRRetailNews.com and its retail press release distribution and newswire service is governed by the following terms of service.
Got questions? Contact us at email@example.com with any retail PR distribution specific questions.
Care to read more?
The vast majority of the retail press releases that will appear on and be released via EPR Retail News (eprretailnews.com), will primarily be sourced directly from leading retail brands, companies and organizations by our experienced PR editors on a very individual and per case arrangement basis to assure best quality of the retail PR stream.
EPRRetailNews.com does not offer free retail press release distribution service. Furthermore, even if the paid PR publishing / distribution service is used, or the exclusivity option exercised, there will be no guarantee whatsoever for distribution of any retail related press release via EPRRetailNews.com, if it does not match the average quality of the rest of the press releases published on and released via EPRRetailNews.com’s newswire. This is determined by our PR editors in their sole discretion. Should it happen for your paid press release to be rejected by our PR editors, for one reason or another, a full refund will immediately be issued to you.