CHESHUNT, England, 2015-11-6 — /EPR Retail News/ — Tesco’s Christmas Clubcard Boost is back and bigger than ever before, helping customers get started with their Christmas shopping.
Online every single product* on Tesco direct is eligible for boosting, while in store customers can choose from the biggest ever range of products including the popular Christmas gift categories – toys, health & beauty gift sets and electricals.
Tesco customers can also get their Christmas wardrobe sorted with F&F – from sparkly Christmas dresses to cosy Christmas jumpers. And customers can even use Boost on Christmas decorations, lights and Christmas trees.
The Clubcard Boost event allows customers to exchange every £5 worth of their Clubcard Vouchers into a £10 Boost Token meaning customers can make real savings.
Danielle Papagapiou, Tesco Clubcard Director said, ‘We all know Christmas can be a busy time of year so we want to make it as stress-free as possible with our Christmas Clubcard Boost event. Clubcard Boost covers a whole host of categories including toys, electricals and F&F clothes, so we guarantee you’ll be able to pick up perfect presents for the whole family. Clubcard Boost is our way of saying thank you for shopping with Tesco’.
For more information visit tesco.com/Clubcard
Notes to Editors
• Christmas Clubcard Boost is running from Monday 2nd November until 27th December (with redemption until 30th December)
• In store, the minimum voucher amount that can be exchanged is £5, which can be made up of smaller value vouchers
• There is no limit to the amount of vouchers you can exchange
• If customers exchange their vouchers for an in store token either in store or online then they can use this for products in any of the boost departments
• In addition to the Clubcard Boost event at Tesco, customers can boost year round on over 500 Boost Partners, for example there’s a wide range of restaurants where you can boost your vouchers for four times their value
• Full list of in-store departments – Decorations, Lights and Christmas Trees, Plants and Real Christmas Trees, Toys, Clothing, Health and Beauty Gifts (as well as toothbrushes and fragrances), Home Products, Electricals (Including Laptops, iPads and TVs), Phones & Accessories, Technology & Gaming, Entertainment & Books, Stationery, Party & Gifts, Sports and Leisure, Opticians and DIY and Car Care
• *Excludes Baby formula 0-6 months, Fireworks, Approved Partners at Tesco direct, Jewellery and watches
• If your Clubcard voucher exceeds the amount you wish to use on Christmas Clubcard Boost at Tesco, any change will be credited back to your Clubcard account in points and carried over to your next statement.
For more information please contact the Tesco Press Office on 01992 644645
We are a team of over 500,000 people in 12 markets dedicated to providing the most compelling offer to our customers.