Los Angeles, CA, 2016-Nov-03 — /EPR Retail News/ — Newegg, the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, today (November 1, 2016) unveiled its plans for Black November® 2016. Now in its eighth year, Black November gives early holiday shoppers access to deep discounts and special promotions on the season’s most sought-after products.
“Black November gives our customers the flexibility to shop great deals when and where it’s most convenient. For the entire month of November, all of Newegg’s platforms – web, mobile site and iOS/Android apps – will offer aggressive price cuts on gifts for everyone on their list,” said Merle McIntosh, Newegg SVP of Sales & Marketing “Newegg is the best place to get tech, and that holds especially true this holiday season.”
Throughout the month of November, Newegg will offer a steady cadence of deals across its entire product portfolio. Key Black November milestones include:
- November 1-7: Black November kick-off sale with deep discounts on hundreds of items across all 60+ product categories
- November 8-14: Black November gaming sale featuring great prices on gaming notebooks, components and accessories
- November 15-21: Pre-Black Friday sale with a broad sampling of Black November deals and discounts
- November 21-26: Newegg’s Black Friday Week kicks off November 21 with hundreds of new deals unlocked every two days, with the deepest discounts reserved for November 25 & 26
- November 27-30: This year Newegg stretches Cyber Monday into a four-day event, with hundreds of deals unlocked November 27 & 28, plus an extended sale featuring fresh discounts and other promotions November 29 & 30
Lastly, on both November 11 and 18 Newegg will unlock dozens of early Black Friday deals. Discounts will be deep, and quantities limited. For more information and to keep up to date on all of Newegg’s latest holiday deals, visit http://www.newegg.com/BlackNovember.
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is the leading electronics-focused e-retailer in the United States. It owns and operates Newegg.com (http://www.newegg.com) which was founded in 2001 and regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. The award-winning website has more than 28 million registered users and offers customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics products, detailed product descriptions and images, as well as how-to information and customer reviews. Using the site’s online tech community, customers have the opportunity to interact with other computer, gaming and consumer electronics enthusiasts. Newegg Inc. is headquartered in City of Industry, California. Newegg operates Hybrid Centers in City of Industry, CA and Richmond Hill, Ontario.
Source: Newegg Inc.