- TAG Heuer becomes the Official Timekeeper and Official Watch of France’s Ligue de Football Professionnel
Paris, 2017-Aug-08 — /EPR Retail News/ — TAG Heuer has strengthened its presence in international football, becoming the Official Timekeeper and Official Watch of France’s Ligue de Football Professionnel.
One of the first luxury watch brands to invest in football sponsorship, TAG Heuer continues to expand the global soccer partnership strategy that kicked off in 2014. The French Ligue 1 Conforama is the latest prestigious football competition to be sponsored by TAG Heuer, joining the German, English and Spanish championships, among others.
TAG Heuer becomes Official Timekeeper and Official Watch of competitions organized by the LFP, including the Ligue 1 Conforama, the Coupe de la Ligue and the Trophée des Champions, applying its unique technical savoir-faire to sports performance.
The partnership was announced during the Trophée des Champions match in Tangiers, Morocco between current champion AS Monaco and French Cup winner Paris Saint Germain. This latest partnership continues to push the limits of timekeeping, resonating with the Tag Heuer philosophy of #DontCrackUnderPressure.
In addition to the French LFP, Tag Heuer is also the official partner of:
– the English Premier League and Manchester United;
– the German Bundesliga;
– the Spanish Liga;
– the American Major League Soccer (MLS);
– the Chinese Super League;
– the Japanese J-League;
– the Asian Football Confederation(AFC);
– the Australian national team Caltex Socceroos ;
– and the International Champions Cup in the United States.
LVMH Moët Hennessy – Louis Vuitton
22, avenue Montaigne, 75008 Paris – France
Tel: +33 (0)1 44 13 22 22
Fax: +33 (0)1 44 13 22 23