Boulogne-Billancourt, France, 2015-6-10 — /EPR Retail News/ — Carrefour Market has joined forces with Chef Jean Imbert as part of a partnership designed to promote the retailer’s freshness programme. The collaboration kicks off on Sunday 7 June with a new television campaign being broadcast designed to showcase our shared values: a passion for fresh produce, an appreciation of work well done and local products.
A partnership based on shared values and concrete initiatives
Chef Jean Imbert and Carrefour Market – a partnership first and foremost about a daily quest: a quest for very carefully selected fresh products and partnerships with local producers throughout France. Carrefour has pledged to comply with this requirement throughout the year through its “Guaranteed Freshness” commitment – a commitment that it makes in relation to all of its traditional fresh products, with customers being given replacements or getting refunded if they are not satisfied (within 72 hours).
The purpose of the partnership between Carrefour Market and Chef Jean Imbert is to:
– ensure that Carrefour Market customers get the best fresh products, in particular by setting up new initiatives and creating local partnerships
– give cooking tips to Carrefour Market’s customers and employees, encouraging them to “eat well”
– help train and professionally develop Carrefour Market’s teams with a school where they can receive training about fresh produce;
– raise the teams’ and customers’ awareness of the drive to tackle wastage, encouraging best practice by providing day-to-day anti-waste tips.
Multichannel communication to support this partnership
This new partnership is being supported by a global communications plan:
– Starting 7 June 2015, a series of 2 TV adverts will be broadcast over a 4-week period;
– 6 films will be published on the retailer’s website during the course of the next few months
– Chef Jean Imbert will feature prominently in Carrefour’s communications media (loyalty programme, catalogue, social networks, etc.), providing customers with cooking tips, recipe ideas, solutions to tackle waste, etc.