New York, NY, 2016-Dec-15 — /EPR Retail News/ — Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the nation’s largest retail bookseller and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products, today (December 13, 2016) released its top educational toys and games list for the 2016 holiday season (www.bn.com/topholidaytoyslist). Barnes & Noble has all the hottest, must-have, high-quality toys and games of the season, along with a best in class educational toys and games selection arranged by age and interest, making it an unmatched resource for gifts to help children learn and grow.
“At Barnes & Noble, we know what toys and games are at the top of every child’s wish list, and that’s why we are delighted to be featuring the hottest toys of the season. We also recognize that play is not only fun but an essential part of a child’s development” said Kathleen Campisano, Vice President, Toys & Games. “That is why we have created an expansive, curated selection of educational toys and games, reaching a broad range of ages, interests and play patterns.”
For the 2016 holiday season, Barnes & Noble recommends the following Top Toys of the Season from its leading selection:
- For the Early Learner – Vtech Touch and Learn Activity Desk Deluxe
- For the Future Techie – Think & Learn Code-a-Pillar™
- For the Nostalgic Mom – Fisher-Price Musical Ferris Wheel
- For the Pup Inspired Racer – PAW Patrol Launch n’ Roll Lookout Tower
- For the Kid who loves to Monkey Around – Zoomer Chimp
- For the Super-Cute Collector – Shopkins Mega Pack Series 6
- For the Curious Coder – Dash Robot
- For the Zany Gamer – Pie Face Showdown
- For the Aspiring Fashionista – Fashion Plate Mega
- For the Emerging Engineer – Vex Robotics Pick & Drop
- For the Hogwarts Enthusiast – Harry Potter Wizard’s Chess
- For the Crafty & Creative – 3Doodler Start Mega Set
Ages 13 and up
- For the Retro Builder – LEGO Ideas Yellow Submarine
- For the Tinkerer – Kano Computer Kit
- For Purveyors of Pop Culture – Funko Vinyl POPs
These toys, along with many other great gift ideas, can be found in the Barnes & Noble 2016 Holiday Gift Guide online at bn.com/holiday and at Barnes & Noble stores across the country.
About Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is a Fortune 500 company, the nation’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 638 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store features more than 4.5 million digital books in the US (www.nook.com), plus periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company’s corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
Mary Ellen Keating
Senior Vice President
Source: Barnes & Noble, Inc.