BOCA RATON, Fla., 2016-Oct-31 — /EPR Retail News/ — Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ:ODP), a leading global provider of office products, services, and solutions, through its Office Depot and OfficeMax brands, is giving customers a jump start on the holiday season by offering early Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals – at officedepot.com and in its retail stores, starting Oct. 30.
“The holidays are a busy time, and customers are shopping earlier than ever,” said Diane Nick, senior vice president of marketing for Office Depot, Inc. “By offering more deals on tech, tech accessories, office chairs and more, earlier in the season and weekly until Black Friday, we hope to take a bit of stress out of the holiday shopping experience.”
Shoppers can save time and money this holiday season with a huge selection of gifts and gear for family, friends and co-workers from Office Depot and OfficeMax.
Early Black Friday deals available in-store and online, Oct. 30 through Nov. 6 include 1 :
- Dell™ Inspiron Laptop with Intel® Core™ i7 Processor for $499.99 (regular price $799.99)
- Lenovo™ Ideapad 110 Laptop with Intel® Core™ i3 Processor for $299.99 (regular price $499.99)2
- Dell™ Insipiron 15.6” Laptop with Intel® Inside™ for $219.99 (regular price $299.99)
- Lowest Price Ever! Laptop bundle for $529 (regular price $849) which includes the below:
- HP 15.6″ Touchscreen Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5 Processor
- Microsoft® Office 365™ Personal 1-Year (pre-installed)
- Logitech® Wireless Mouse
- McAfee® LiveSafe ™ Software, 1-Year Subscription Card
- 70 Percent off All Duracell® Powerbanks3
- Wireless Virtual Reality Headset for $14.99 (regular price $49.99)
Additionally, in-store doorbusters Oct. 30 through Nov. 1 include:
- Brenton Studio® Ruzzi Mid-Back Chair for $54.99 (regular price $109.99)
- Realspace® Fosner Bonded Leather High-Back Chair for $79.99 (regular price $159.99)
- SanDisk® Cruzer® Glide™ USB 2.0 Flash Drive, 128GB for $24.99 (regular price $69.99)
Early Black Friday deals available in-store and online, Nov. 6 through Nov. 12 include 4 :
- Dell™ Inspiron 11.6″ 2-in-1 Laptop with Intel® Pentium® Processor for $299.99 (regular price $399.99
- HP 15.6″ Laptop with Intel® Core™ i3 Processor for $319.99 (regular price $499.99)
- HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 for $129.99 (regular price $199.99)
- Lexar Jumpdrive Twisturn USB 2.0 16GB for $5.99 (regular price $14.99)
- 50 Percent off All Altec Lansing Power5
Additionally, in-store doorbusters Nov. 6 through Nov. 8 include:
- WorkPro® 1000 Series Chair for $99.99 (regular price $209.99)
Early Black Friday deals available in-store and online, Nov. 13 through Nov. 19 include 6 :
- Laptop Bundle for $399 (regular price $699) which includes the below:
- HP 15.6″ Laptop with AMD A10 Processor, Model 15-ba053nr
- Microsoft® Office 365™ Personal, 1-Year (pre-installed)
- Logitech® M325 Wireless Mouse
- McAfee® LiveSafe™ Software, 1-Year Subscription Card
- Dell™ 11.6″ Laptop with Intel® Inside™ and One Year Subscription of Microsoft Office 365 Personal for $199.99 (regular price $299.99)
- HP Printers on Sale
- HP Officejet Pro 6978 for $99.99 (regular price $179.99)
- Skullcandy Ink’d Earbuds for $10 (regular price $20.99)
Additionally, in-store doorbusters Nov. 13 through Nov. 14 include:
- Brenton Studio Briessa Mid-Back Vinyl Chair for $59.99 (regular price $129.99)
- Realspace Salsbury Bonded Leather High-Back Chair for $89.99 (regular price $179.99)
Early Black Friday deals available in-store and online, Nov. 20 through Nov. 26 include 7 :
- Lowest Price Ever! Dell Inspiron 13.3” 2-in-1 Laptop with Intel Core i5 Processor for $529.99 (regular price $699.99)
- HP Officejet Pro 6968 for $89.99 (regular price $149.99)
- SanDisk Cruzer Edge USB 2.0 Flash Drive 16GB for $5.99 (regular price $17.99)
- Save 40% on Realspace Landon Computer Desk with Hutch for $197.99 ( regular price $329.99)
- Realspace Calusa Mesh Mid-back Chair for $99.99 (regular price $179.99)
Shoppers can also find special Every Monday is Cyber Monday online-only offers Oct. 31, Nov. 7, 14 and 21 from 4 a.m. to 3:59 a.m. the following day at officedepot.com. Visit the website for more information.
Office Depot and OfficeMax will feature deals and savings on other great gear and gifts on Black Friday, Cyber Monday, as well as throughout the holiday season.
For more information, and to find an Office Depot or OfficeMax store near you, visit officedepot.com.
About Office Depot, Inc.
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace – whether your workplace is an office, home, school or car.
Office Depot, Inc. is a resource and a catalyst to help customers work better. We are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
The company has annual sales of approximately $14 billion, employs approximately 49,000 associates, and serves consumers and businesses in 59 countries with approximately 1,800 retail stores, award-winning e-commerce sites and a dedicated business-to-business sales organization – all delivered through a global network of wholly owned operations, franchisees, licensees and alliance partners. The company operates under several banner brands including Office Depot, OfficeMax, Grand & Toy, and Viking. The company’s portfolio of exclusive product brands include TUL, Foray, Brenton Studio, Ativa, WorkPro, Realspace and HighMark.
Office Depot, Inc.’s common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://news.officedepot.com.
1 Prices not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
2 Special order required in select locations.
3 Selection varies by location.
4 Prices not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
5 Selection varies by location.
6 Prices not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
7 Prices not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and the Virgin Islands
Source: Office Depot, Inc.