- Macy’s offers preview of more than 100 Black Friday specials beginning on Thursday, Nov. 16
- Macy’s kicks off Black Friday savings with a preview of more than 100 deals starting Thursday, November 16
- Take advantage of more than 500 Black Friday specials beginning at 5 p.m. in most stores and all day at macys.com on Thanksgiving, November 23
- Macy’s offers customers more time to shop with Cyber Week savings in-store and online from Sunday, November 26through Wednesday, November 29
NEW YORK, 2017-Nov-15 — /EPR Retail News/ — The holidays are a time when Macy’s truly shines. As the season gets underway, Macy’s is excited to bring customers the special experiences they look forward to all year – holiday traditions at Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®, Black Friday and Cyber Week shopping, Christmas tree lightings across the country, and the beloved Believe campaign where millions of children send their letters to Santa.
So whether it’s stocking up on gifts for family and loved ones for the holidays or finding something special for yourself, Macy’s is the place to shop Black Friday and Cyber Week with phenomenal deals on the best items and brands in home, fashion, beauty and tech. Shoppers can find the perfect gift and stay on budget with a wide assortment of specials, and also take home a selection of free gifts in-store after mail-in rebates. Beginning on Thursday, Nov. 16, Macy’s will preview more than 100 Black Friday specials online and also give customers even more time to shop during Cyber Week with week-long deals in-store and online.
“Our customers enjoy coming to Macy’s to find the perfect gift for loved ones and themselves, and as the leader in all things holiday, we are making shopping even easier and more affordable this year,” said John Harper, Macy’s chief stores officer. “We’re prepped and ready to ensure the Black Friday holiday tradition will be extra special this year with tremendous deals in-store and online on Black Friday, as well as during Cyber Week.”
Macy’s offers customers the convenience they need to shop the way they live, in stores, through the app and on macys.com. Most store hours for Black Friday are: Thanksgiving Day, 5 p.m. through 2 a.m. Friday, Nov. 24; Friday, Nov. 24 from 6 a.m. through 1 p.m.; and Saturday, Nov. 25 from 8 a.m. through 1 p.m., and online all day at macys.com Thursday through Saturday. The following are a sampling of the amazing doorbusters available on Black Friday, while supplies last:
For Him, Her and Home
- $29.99 diamond earrings with any purchase of $50 or more
- 75 percent off select sport coats and overcoats
- 50 percent off select holiday tops and sweaters
- $19.99 jeans
- 60 percent off select infants’ and kids’ styles
- 40 percent off select boots and shoes
- $10 beauty products from brands like Urban Decay, Origins, Clinique, and more
- 50 percent off Crux kitchen electrics
- 65 percent off select holiday ornaments and dinnerware
- $29.99 sheet sets
- 60 percent to 75 percent off Samsonite
Tech and Toys
- $70 off Apple Watch Series 1
- $69.99 Brookstone Cat Headphones
- $29.99 Amazon Echo Dot
- $17.99 Dream Vision Virtual Reality
- $99.99 Fitbit Charge 2
- $89.99 JBL 3 Charge Bluetooth Waterproof Speaker
- 60 percent Off Protocol Drones
- 60 percent off Polaroid Bluetooth Headphones
- 50 percent off FAO Schwarz
- $15.99 Karaoke Microphone
- 50 percent off remote control cars
- $4.99 gifts for kids and babies from brands like Melissa & Doug, Mattel, and more
FREE (after Mail-in Rebate*)
- Select tote bags FREE after mail-in rebate
- Gold toe slippers for men FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select men’s thermal tops FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select glassware sets FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select men’s joggers FREE after mail-in rebate
- Disney Olaf plush FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select graphic sweatshirts FREE after mail-in rebate
- Select kitchen electrics FREE after mail-in rebate
- BCBG MaxAzria Eau de Parfum Spray FREE after mail-in rebate
- Designer pillow FREE after mail-in rebate
Cyber Week kicks off Sunday, Nov. 26 with great savings through Wednesday, Nov. 29. Plus, with free shipping online with a $25 purchase on Nov. 26 and Nov. 27, shoppers will be excited to take advantage of the awesome savings. Some highlights include:
- 65 percent off select family pajamas
- 60 percent off select wool-blend coats
- 40 percent to 60 percent off select cold-weather accessories
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free select shoes and boots
- FREE 4-piece Prada Candy gift set with any large spray purchase from the Prada Candy fragrance collection
- FREE 3-piece Marc Jacobs Daisy gift set with any large spray purchase from the Marc Jacobs Daisy fragrance collection
- $25 Michael Kors For Men Eau de Toilette Spray
- 65 percent off select kids’ sleepwear
- 70 percent off select designer suits and suit separate sets
- 50 percent to 70 percent off select men’s footwear
- 60 percent to 70 percent off all select mattress pads, feather beds, and fiber beds
- Buy 1, Get 1 Free Fiesta dinnerware
Additional Ways to Save Time and Money
On top of these extraordinary specials, customers can save even more with the new Macy’s Star Rewards program. Gold and Platinum Macy’s cardholders get free shipping and all Star Rewards members save 25 percent on select merchandise with star passes any day they choose.
Customers can view a full list of specials online at macys.com/blackfriday and add favorites to their list, which is available via desktop, mobile device and tablet. They can also create custom tags to organize recipients, sign up for reminders and shop straight from their list all Thanksgiving Day on macys.com.
Macy’s best-in-class mobile app is the perfect shopping sidekick for Black Friday. Download before the big day to check store directories and hours, scan bar codes in store and access instant price check, availability or even order the item on the spot and have it shipped home. Plus, take a photo through the app of a style you’re looking for, and find it or something similar in a flash!
Visit macys.com/stores for local information, as Black Friday hours may vary by store. Most Macy’s stores will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving evening.
*In store only, one per customer. Allow 6-8 weeks for rebate delivery. In Connecticut, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, and in Dade and Broward Counties, FL, rebate is given at register. Regular sales tax will apply. Limited quantities.
Macy’s, the largest retail brand of Macy’s, Inc. (NYSE:M) delivers fashion and affordable luxury to customers at approximately 670 locations in 45 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and Guam, as well as to customers in the U.S. and more than 100 international destinations through its leading online store at macys.com. Via its stores, e-commerce site, mobile and social platforms, Macy’s offers distinctive assortments including the most desired family of exclusive and fashion brands for him, her and home. Macy’s is known for such epic events as Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks and the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. Macy’s flagship stores – including Herald Square in New York City, Union Square in San Francisco, State Street in Chicago, and Dadeland in Miami and South Coast Plaza in southern California – are known internationally and are leading destinations for visitors. Building on a more than 150-year tradition, and with the collective support of customers and employees, Macy’s helps strengthen communities by supporting local and national charities giving more than $54 million each year, plus 180,000 hours of volunteer service, to help make a difference in the lives of our customers.
For Macy’s media materials, including images and contacts, please visit our online pressroom at macys.com/pressroom.
Source: Macy’s, Inc.