CLEVELAND, OH, 2015-9-1 — /EPR Retail News/ — Whole Foods Market Rocky River will open its doors on Sept. 23. The approximately 40,000-square-foot store is located at 19607 Detroit Road in Rocky River.
When it opens, Whole Foods Market Rocky River will be the company’s ninth store in Ohio and the 47th store in its Mid-Atlantic Region. Opening day will kick off with a bread-breaking ceremony at 8:45 am.
“After more than 15 years in the Cleveland area, we are growing to better serve our customers, suppliers and community,” said Whole Foods Market Rocky River Store Team Leader John Kucinski. “There has been a call to bring a store to Rocky River for years – and we’re excited to finally make it come true. We invite all to join us to break bread as we open our doors on September 23rd.”
Core values are at the center of Whole Foods Market’s mission, earning the name “America’s Healthiest Grocery Store”. Along with offering the highest quality natural and organic products, including seasonal, locally-sourced produce, sustainable seafood and high-quality meat and poultry – free of artificial flavors, colors, sweeteners, preservatives and hydrogenated oils – Whole Foods Market Rocky River will feature:
• In-store pub with seasonal food and drink menu. It will include a billiards table for customers to use by the hour.
• Cold-pressed varietal apple juice – a regional first. Cold-press juices are a favorite among customers, and this product will further highlight unique fall flavors, from honeycrisp to pink lady to granny smith.
• New items from the Cleveland community found through our “call for local suppliers” event earlier this year. The store will continue to look for new local suppliers on an ongoing basis.
• Made in house favorites, like guacamole, throughout the store.
• Products and highlights for bike enthusiasts, including accessories for sale in the Whole Body department and a bike repair station.
• Coffee bar with handcrafted hot and cold drinks, in addition to fresh juice to go.
• Extensive bakery with fresh-made donuts and artisan bread.
Whole Foods Market Team Members will be organizing and attending events around the community in the coming weeks. Follow the Cleveland area stores on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to find out more information and join us.