Adds Wedding Ceremonies to the Menu and Hosts Contest for First Wedding at Taco Bell Cantina Flagship in Las Vegas
Irvine, Calif., 2017-Feb-16 — /EPR Retail News/ — Wedding bells are ringing Taco Bell-style today, as the company announced it is celebrating love by giving fans the opportunity to get married at its Las Vegas Cantina flagship restaurant. Cookie-cutter weddings are a thing of the past for millennials, who are putting new, personal spins on old traditions. For couples who love Taco Bell, and each other, tieing the knot at Taco Bell is a unique way to spend their big day.
“I love that we are taking Taco Bell all the way to wedding bells,” said Marisa Thalberg, Chief Marketing Officer at Taco Bell Corp. “From sauce packet proposals to couples catering their wedding parties and afterparties with Taco Bell, we have known for years that some of our most creative fans have been incorporating Taco Bell into this momentous occasion. Now, through our new flagship restaurant on the Las Vegas Strip, couples can come right in and order a wedding off of our menu. In a town known for pulling out all of the stops, we think this will be the most craveable matrimonial experience to ever hit Vegas.”
Beginning in summer 2017, visitors to Taco Bell’s Las Vegas Cantina flagship can tie the knot Taco Bell-style with a ceremony in the restaurant’s wedding chapel. While Taco Bell has always been a place for couples to share great memories, now they will create the best memory of all as they cement their relationship, and their love for Taco Bell. For now and forever.
Couples will be able to order the Wedding Package off the menu, which includes a Taco Bell garter, bow tie, Sauce Packet wedding bouquet, “Just Married” t-shirts, Taco Bell champagne flutes and a Cinnabon Delights Wedding Cake. And because it’s a Taco Bell Wedding, couples will get to enjoy a Taco 12 Pack for their first meal as newlyweds. The package will ring in at $600 and will include a full ceremony and officiant. Wedding coordination and officiant services are planned to be provided through a partnership between Taco Bell and Flora Pop, which specializes in unique pop-up weddings and elopements.
Before weddings open to the public in summer 2017, Taco Bell is inviting couples nationwide to enter Taco Bell’s Love and Tacos Contest and Happily Ever Crashers Sweepstakes to win an all-expense paid trip to Las Vegas to be the first couple to get married at the Las Vegas Cantina flagship restaurant. The lucky winning couple will receive travel and accommodations at Planet Hollywood, courtesy of Caesar’s, and the wedding of their dreams at Taco Bell’s flagship in the wedding capital of the world.
Taco Bell’s Love and Tacos Contest and Happily Ever Crashers Sweepstakes opens on February 14 and closes on February 26. Couples can enter to win by sharing a photo or 30-second video of themselves and sharing their Taco Bell love story on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #LoveAndTacosContest. Once the contest is closed to entries, voting will begin for America’s favorite couple, and the lucky winners will be announced on March 16. In a uniquely-Taco Bell twist, fans that vote for their favorite couple will be entered to win the chance to be a guest at the winning couple’s wedding. Flights and spending money will be provided for the winner and a plus one.
For details on how to enter Taco Bell’s wedding contest visit tacobell.com/loveandtacos, and for more information on how to get married at Taco Bell visit tacobell.com/feed/how-to-get-married.
As the saying goes, “first comes love, then comes marriage.” Whether your first love was a Cheesy Gordita Crunch or your life partner, for fans who want to take their relationship to the next level a Taco Bell wedding in Las Vegas is now a legitimate option to “taco ‘bout.”
Taco Bell® Love and Tacos Contest and Happily Ever Crashers Sweepstakes Official Rules NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN, OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
OPEN ONLY TO ELIGIBLE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OLD AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
The Taco Bell® Love and Tacos Contest and Happily Ever Crashers Sweepstakes (“Promotion”) is sponsored by Taco Bell Corp., 1 Glen Bell Way, Irvine, CA 92618 (“Sponsor”) and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033(“Administrator”).
1. PROMOTION PERIOD: The Promotion consists of a contest (“Contest’) and a sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes’). The Promotion consists of three (3) phases as set forth in the chart below (“Promotion Phase”), which may/may not apply to the Contest/Sweepstakes as indicated:
|Promotion Phase: Contest Submission Phase
Start Date and Time: February 14, 2017 at 12:00:00 a.m. ET
Contest Judging Phase: February 26, 2017
|Promotion Phase: Sweepstakes Period/Contest Voting Phase
Start Date and Time: March 1, 2017 at 12:00:00 a.m. ET
Contest Judging Phase: March 5, 2017
|Promotion Phase: Contest Judging Phase
Start Date and Time: March 6, 2017 at 12:00:00 p.m. ET
Contest Judging Phase: March 7, 2017
The Administrator’s computer is the official clock of the Promotion. Entrants may only receive entry into the Sweepstakes during the Sweepstakes Period and can only enter the Contest during the Contest Submission Phase.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is offered only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least twenty-one (21) years of age at the time of entry.
Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, Deutsch LA, Inc., Sponsor’s promotional partners, and any of their respective parent, subsidiary and affiliate companies, franchisees, and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) and household members of each such employee, whether or not related, are not eligible for Contest or Sweepstakes. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
3. HOW TO ENTER THE CONTEST: During the Submission Phase, there are two (2) ways to enter the Contest.
If an entrant enters from his/her wireless phone, the entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the entrant. Entrants should consult their wireless-service providers regarding their pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply.
Contest Entry Limit: There is a limit of one entry/entry method /person/calendar day during the Contest Period. Each entry must be unique. If more than one (1) entry per entry method is received from the same person during the same calendar day, only the first entry received may be considered valid and all other entries shall be void. Any entry submitted by entrant must be substantially different than any other submitted by that same entrant, as sole determined by Sponsor.
Entry Requirements: All entries must comply with the following restrictions:
• Must be in English, except for commonly understood foreign words;
• Videos must not be longer than :30 seconds;
• Must not include any identifiable person(s) other than the entrant and significant other;
• Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights or that constitutes copyright infringement;
• Must be the original work of entrant;
• Must not disparage Sponsor or its products or services, Administrator, or any other person or party;
• Must not feature trademarks, logos or trade dress owned by any third party or advertise or promote any brand or product of any kind other than Sponsor’s brand;
• Must not promote any cause other than the Contest theme;
• Must not include personally identifiable information (such as the entrant’s address, license plate number or credit card);
• Must not contain material that is inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous or libelous (as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
• Must not contain, facilitate, reference or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status or age (as determined by Sponsor at Sponsor’s sole discretion);
• Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way; and
• Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where entry is created.
NOTE: If any entry fails to comply with any of these Entry Requirements or any other provisions of these Official Rules, Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify the entrant and void all associated entries.
By submitting an entry, an entrant agrees that his/her entry is gratuitous and made without restriction, and will not place Sponsor under any obligation and that Sponsor is free to disclose or otherwise disclose the ideas contained in the entry on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use the ideas (including without limitation, to create, distribute, sell or otherwise use costumes that are similar or identical to the costume ideas contained in the entry) without any compensation whatsoever to the entrant. Entrant acknowledges that, by acceptance of his/her entry, Sponsor does not waive any rights to use similar or related ideas whether or not such idea was previously known to Sponsor, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than the entrant. Entrant further agrees that Sponsor shall not have any liability to entrant for any direct, indirect, contributory, vicarious, secondary or other infringement or protection of any copyright in or to the entry. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized use of entry by third parties. Entrant agrees that Sponsor may post the entry on any websites associated with the Contest, including Sponsor’s social media channels.
Grant of Rights: Submitting an entry constitutes entrant’s consent to give Sponsor and its designees, licensees, successors and assigns (collectively, “Licensed Parties”) a royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, modify, publish or create derivative works from and display the entry in whole or in part, on a worldwide basis, and to incorporate it into other works, in any form, media or technology now known or later developed, including for promotional or marketing purposes, and that Sponsor may use entrant’s name, user name(s), biographical information, and/or likenesses (including, without limitation, profile photo(s)) in connection with the uses described herein. If requested, entrant will sign any documentation that may be required for Licensed Parties to make use of the nonexclusive rights entrant is granting to use the entry. This license expressly includes a right (but not the obligation) for Sponsor to modify entries to remove any third party intellectual property or to remove entries in their entirety.
4. HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES (AND CONTEST VOTING PHASE/FINALIST DETAILS): During the Sweepstakes Period, a person who satisfies the eligibility requirements set forth in Section 2 may vote for his/her favorite entry to receive (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. The voter must visit the www.ta.co/loveandtacos (“Website”) and follow the onscreen instructions to register for the Promotion and vote. Eligible voters who want to enter the Sweepstakes must also check the box indicating they want to enter the Sweepstakes.
Each entry will appear on the website during the Contest Voting Phase. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Contest Voting Phase shall be subject to modification by Sponsor as Sponsor may reasonably require. In the event of modification, Sponsor shall post notice of the modified Contest Voting Phase on the website. All eligible Contest entries will be randomly displayed and rotated in a gallery on the Website. Each voter may vote one (1) time per day during the Contest Voting Phase/Sweepstakes Period and those eligible will receive (1) Sweepstakes entry for each valid vote submitted.
The ten (10) entries that received the most valid votes during the Contest Voting Phase will be deemed finalists (each a “Finalist”) and those entries will move into the Judging Phase. Finalists are subject to verification. In the event of a tie the entry that received the most votes first, will be deemed a Finalist. Votes received from any person or e-mail address in excess of this limitation will be void. Votes generated by script, BOT, macro or other automated means are void and may result in disqualification of the entrants for whom the improper votes were received. Voting must be completed by the actual person casting the vote. A person may not vote on behalf of another person. Subsequent votes during one calendar day by a single voter or e-mail address will be disqualified. Votes intended to impact the integrity of the voting process as determined by Sponsor in Sponsor’s sole discretion are void. Payment or other consideration in exchange for votes is prohibited and all such votes will void and associated entrants, voters and/or Finalists may be disqualified. Vote counts are not official until verified by the Sponsor, in its reasonable discretion. Any attempt by the entrant and/or its respective family/friends to vote more than the number of times authorized herein, using multiple names and/or email addresses and/or any other fraudulent mechanism, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion, shall give the Sponsor the right to disqualify the entrant in Sponsor’s reasonable discretion. If the Sponsor determines that that an entrant was involved in any way in the perpetration of any fraud, Sponsor may disqualify the entrants for whom the fraudulent votes were received.
5. CONTEST WINNER SELECTION: During the Contest Judging Phase, ten (10) Finalists entries will be judged by a panel of qualified judges selected by the Sponsor (“Judges”). The Judges will score the entries according to the following weighted criteria: (i) Creativity and Charisma: 40%; (ii) Love of the Brand: 30%; and (iii) Public Appeal: 30% (“Judging Criteria”). The Finalist who submits the one (1) entry that receives the highest score will be declared the potential Contest winner. The Contest winner is a potential winner pending verification of eligibility and compliance with the Official Rules. In the event of any ties, the entry with the highest score in criterion (i) Creativity and Charisma will prevail. In the event there are still any ties, the tied entries will be judged again and the entry with the highest overall score will prevail. If a potential winner is found to be ineligible or does not comply with these Official Rules, or otherwise does not accept his/her prize as awarded, he/she will be disqualified and the entry with the next highest judges score will be named a potential winner. Administrator’s, Judges’, and Sponsor’s decisions shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to the judging and selection of the winners. Judging scores will not be revealed. Sponsor reserves the right to not award the Contest prize if, in its sole discretion, it does not receive a sufficient number of qualified and eligible entries. The Contest winner will be announced on or around March 16, 2017. For winner notification and verification details, see Section 8.
6. SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWING: On or about March 7, 2017, the Administrator will select one (1) potential Sweepstakes prize winner (“Sweepstakes Prize Winner”) in a random drawing from all eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. The Sweepstakes Prize Winner is deemed to be a potential Sweepstakes Prize Winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules as determined by Sponsor, at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
7. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”):
A. Contest Prize (1): The Contest prize is a trip for winner, his/her fiancé, and four (4) other adult guests to the Taco Bell Chapel in Las Vegas, Nevada for winner and his/her fiancé to get married (“Contest Prize”). Contest Prize includes round-trip coach class air transportation for five (5) guests from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV, three (3) nights’ hotel standard accommodations at Planet Hollywood (single room/double occupancy) for winner and his/her fiancé, three (3) nights’ hotel standard accommodations for winner’s other four (4) guests (hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion (two rooms, double occupancy each) dinner at Gordon Ramsay Steak at Paris for winner and his/her fiancé (awarded as a credit to the restaurant), two (2) tickets to the Highroller at the LINQ, $100 in spa credits to Qua Bath & Spa for winner and his/her fiancé, a pool cabana at Planet Hollywood (food and beverage, tax and gratuity not included) for winner and his/her fiancé, a VIP table at Drai’s Night Club for six (6) people (does not include tax, service charge or gratuity) a wedding at the Taco Bell chapel inside the Taco Bell Las Vegas Cantina restaurant which will include an officiant, wedding décor, a wedding cake, a reception for winner, fiancé and guests with a catered dinner, and transportation to and from the hotel and chapel., a video/photographer package for wedding photos and wedding video, t-shirts (size determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), champagne flutes, a garter, and a bow tie for winner and his/her fiancé, a check for $500 for spending money for winner, a check for $1,200 for the Contest winner to go toward taxes. The Contest winner’s guests must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older. If the winner elects to travel or partake in the Grand Prize without all five (5) guests, no compensation or substitution will be provided for the difference in prize value. Trip must be taken between April 2017 and June 2017 or Contest Prize will be forfeited. The ARV of the Contest Prize is $43,100.
B. Sweepstakes Prize (1) and Odds: The Sweepstakes prize is a trip for winner and one (1) adult guest to Las Vegas, Nevada (“Sweepstakes Prize”). Sweepstakes Prize includes round-trip coach class air transportation from a major commercial airport near winner’s residence (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV for winner and one (1) guest, two (2) nights’ hotel standard accommodations (single room/double occupancy) (hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion), attendance at the Contest winner’s wedding reception at the chapel inside the Taco Bell Las Vegas Cantina restaurant (date and time determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; Sweepstakes winner will be contacted with details) a check for $500 for spending money for winner, a check for $1,200 for the Sweepstakes winner to go toward taxes. The Sweepstakes winner and guest must travel on the same dates as the Contest winner or the Sweepstakes Prize will be forfeited. Dates of travel will be determined by Sponsor and will be between April 2017 and June 2017 or Sweepstakes Prize will be forfeited. The ARV of the Sweepstakes Prize is $4,400. The odds of winning the Sweepstakes Prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period.
C. For All Prizes: Winners and guests must travel together on the same itinerary. The actual value of the trip may vary depending on point of departure and fluctuations in the cost of air transportation. Any difference between the estimated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded. If winner resides within a 100-mile radius of destination, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation, and no compensation will be provided for any difference in prize value. Travel dates are subject to availability; blackout dates and other restrictions may apply. Winners may be responsible for all additional taxes, fees and service charges. Reservations will be required for many of the experiences and will be booked based on availability. Winners and guests are responsible for having valid travel documents including government identification and/or passports. Winners are responsible for all travel costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not included herein as being provided, including ground transportation, airline baggage fees, gratuities, meals, and any other incidental costs or expenses related to participation in this prize. Travel must be booked at least seven (7) days in advance. Guests of winners must sign and return a travel liability/publicity release before travel will be booked. Winners and his/her guests hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance for any part of the trip. Winners will be required to provide a major credit card upon hotel check-in, and all in-room charges will be charged to the credit card. Any damage to the room will be the responsibility of the winners. Only one (1) Contest Prize and one (1) Sweepstakes Prize will be available in the Promotion.
D. General: Limit one (1) Prize per person. Non-cash portion of prizes cannot be redeemed for cash. No Prize substitution or exchange will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) of comparable or greater value. Prizes are awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. Winners are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes associated with acceptance and use of the prize. All prize details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. WINNER VERIFICATION: Potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Contest winner by sending him/her a message on Instagram or Twitter with instructions on how to redeem the Contest Prize. Sponsor or Administrator will notify the potential Sweepstakes winner via email with instructions on how to redeem the Sweepstakes Prize. Each potential winner must respond to the initial winner notification within forty-eight (48) hours or he/she may be disqualified, at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Each potential winner will be required to sign and execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and (where imposing such condition is legal) a Publicity Release (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) within five (5) days of prize notification. If a potential winner fails or refuses to sign and return all Prize Claim Documents within five (5) days of prize notification, the potential winner may be disqualified and an alternate winner may be selected. Potential Contest Prize winner, Contest Prize winner’s fiancé, and Sweepstakes Prize winner may be subject to a background check before a prize is awarded. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify the potential Contest Prize winner based on the results of such background check if Sponsor determines in its sole discretion that awarding the Prize to any such individual might reflect negatively on the Sponsor. Upon verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules, the winners will be contacted by Sponsor or Administrator to arrange travel and fulfillment. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, the respective prize may be forfeited, and in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, the forfeited prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
Administrator will attempt to notify each potential winner as set forth above, but Released Parties are not responsible for any undelivered Instagram, Twitter, e-mail, or other messages that are not received because of a winner’s privacy or spam filter settings which may divert any Promotion e-mail, including any winner notification e-mail, to a spam or junk folder.
THE WINNERS WILL BOTH BE ISSUED A FORM 1099 FOR TAX PURPOSES IN THE AMOUNT OF THE ACTUAL RETAIL VALUE OF THE PRIZE AND MUST SUBMIT HIS OR HER SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER OR TAXPAYER ID NUMBER, AS REQUIRED BY LAW. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES IMPOSED ON THE ACCEPTANCE OF A PRIZE ARE SOLELY THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing) that Sponsor, Administrator, Deutsch LA, Inc., Instagram, LLC, Twitter, Inc., and each of their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, delayed, garbled, postage due or undeliverable tweets posts, messages, e-mails or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Promotion; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize including any item redeemed therewith and/or any travel related thereto; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Released Parties are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Promotion, including without limitation, in connection with any costume created, sold, distributed or otherwise used by the Released Parties regardless of whether such costumes is similar or identical to the costume contained in entrant’s entry; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Promotion, including, but not limited to, any Promotion -related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Promotion; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a Prize (or any component thereof (including any travel or activity related thereto)); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and/or proceed with the Promotion, including the selection of the winner(s) for the Contest and/or Sweepstakes in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of applicable winner from among eligible entries received for the Contest and/or Sweepstakes prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension using the applicable winner selection procedure described above or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. In no event will more Prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. If for any reason, including but not limited to an administrative, printing, production, computer or other error or due to technical difficulties or incorrect announcements of any kind, more winning messages are distributed, or more Prizes are claimed than are intended to be awarded according to these Official Rules, the intended Prize will be awarded according to Sections 4, 5 and 6 above.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS PROMOTION, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
10. DISPUTES: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF MICHIGAN, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. IF THE CONTROVERSY OR CLAIM IS NOT OTHERWISE RESOLVED THROUGH DIRECT DISCUSSIONS OR MEDIATION, IT SHALL THEN BE RESOLVED BY FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH ITS ARBITRATION RULES AND PROCEDURES OR SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS THEREOF (“AAA RULES”). THE AAA RULES FOR SELECTION OF AN ARBITRATOR SHALL BE FOLLOWED, EXCEPT THAT THE ARBITRATOR SHALL BE EXPERIENCED AND LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN MICHIGAN. ALL PROCEEDINGS BROUGHT PURSUANT TO THIS PARAGRAPH WILL BE CONDUCTED IN OAKLAND COUNTY, MICHIGAN. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. CONTESTANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY CONTESTANT AND/OR PROMOTION ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY DEMAND FOR ARBITRATION MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE TIME THE CAUSE OF ACTION OCCURRED, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
12. PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a Prize, each entrant agrees (and agrees to confirm in writing, if requested) to allow the Sponsor and/or the Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, user name(s), address (city and state), biographical information, photos (including, without limitation, profile photo(s)), picture, portrait, likeness, voice, and/or statements regarding the Promotion and/or Sponsor for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes, at any time or times, in all media now known or hereafter discovered, including, but not limited to, live television, worldwide, on the World Wide Web and Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
13. GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Promotion; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Promotion and void all associated entries. Any attempted form of participation in this Promotion other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple Instagram or Twitter accounts, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Promotion will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or the potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner in the Sweepstakes, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address associated with the social media account used to enter and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the Prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Promotion details contained in these Official Rules and Promotion details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Promotion as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
14. WINNERS LIST: To obtain a list of the names of the winners, mail a self-addressed, stamped business-sized envelope to: The Taco Bell® Love and Tacos Contest and Happily Ever Crashers Sweepstakes – Winners List Request, PO Box 251328 West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winners List requests must be received by May 16, 2017.
ABOUT TACO BELL® CORPORATION
Taco Bell Corp., a subsidiary of Yum! Brands, Inc. (NYSE: YUM), is the nation’s leading Mexican-inspired quick service restaurant (QSR) brand. From breakfast to late night, Taco Bell serves made-to-order and customizable tacos and burritos, among other craveable choices, and is the first QSR restaurant to offer American Vegetarian Association (AVA)-certified menu items. Taco Bell and its more than 350 franchise organizations proudly serve over 42 million customers each week through 7,000 restaurants across the nation, as well as through its mobile, desktop and delivery ordering services. Overseas, Taco Bell has over 250 restaurants, with plans to add 2,000 more restaurants internationally within the next decade. The brand encourages its fans to “Live Mas” and connects with them through sports, gaming and new music via its Feed The Beat® music program. Taco Bell also provides education opportunities and serves the community through its nonprofit organization, the Taco Bell® Foundation™, and connects fans with their passions through programs such as the Live Mas Scholarship program. In 2016, Taco Bell was named as one of Fast Company’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in the World.
Follow: @TacoBell (Twitter) and tacobell (Instagram)
Source:Taco Bell Corp.