Baskin-Robbins guests can pre-order a personalized ice cream cake just in time for Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 8th
CANTON, Mass., 2016-May-03 — /EPR Retail News/ — Baskin-Robbins is celebrating moms all month long with the return of its popular Mom’s Makin’ Cookies™ ice cream as the May Flavor of the Month and a lineup of colorful Rosette ice cream cakes that can be personalized just for mom. Mom’s Makin’ Cookies features brown sugar flavored ice cream with chocolate chip cookie pieces, chocolate flavored chips, and a cookie dough batter flavored ribbon and can be enjoyed in a cup, cone or in a Warm Cookie Sundae. To make the month extra sweet, guests can also enjoy an upgrade to a freshly-baked waffle cone when purchasing a double scoop of ice cream.
In addition, to help guests celebrate Mother’s Day on Sunday, May 8th, Baskin-Robbins is offering two elegant and eye-catching ice cream cake options:
- Elegant Rosette Cake: This new design is blossoming in sweetness with a cascading bouquet of flowers adorning a delicious and elegant ice cream cake.
- Pink Rosette Cake: Customize this trendy, ombre-inspired design with mom’s favorite flavor and write a special message on the white dipping chocolate plaque.
Both of Baskin-Robbins’ Mother’s Day ice cream cakes can be customized to feature mom’s favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination, and are available for pre-order in-store or through Baskin-Robbins’ online cake ordering site (www.baskinrobbins.com/onlineordering).
“We know how special Mother’s Day is to our guests and we’re excited to celebrate moms nationwide with our beautiful and elegant ice cream cakes that can be pre-ordered and customized with mom’s favorite ice cream and cake flavor combination,” said Carol Austin, Vice President of Marketing for Baskin-Robbins. “We’re also excited to bring back our delicious Mom’s Makin’ Cookies ice cream as our May Flavor of the Month, as it’s become a fan favorite for our guests.”
Baskin-Robbins is also offering guests a lineup of seasonal ice cream flavors that can be enjoyed at select participating shops nationwide throughout May, including:
- Berry Fruitful Greek Frozen Yogurt: A new better-for-you flavor featuring fruit, berry and vegetable-flavored sorbet swirled with vanilla-flavored Greek frozen yogurt and granola clusters.
- Dulce de Leche: A perfectly balanced blend of dulce de leche-flavored ice cream with a dulce de leche-flavored ribbon.
- Pink Bubblegum: Bubblegum flavored ice cream loaded with candy-coated bubblegum pieces.
- Watermelon Splash: A refreshing, dairy-free watermelon-flavored ice with watermelon flavored candy pieces shaped like watermelon seeds.
For more information about Baskin-Robbins’ wide variety of ice cream flavors and frozen desserts, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/BaskinRobbins), Twitter (www.twitter.com/BaskinRobbins) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/BaskinRobbins).
Named the top ice cream and frozen dessert franchise in the United States by Entrepreneur magazine’s 37th annual Franchise 500® ranking in 2016, Baskin-Robbins is the world’s largest chain of ice cream specialty shops. Baskin-Robbins creates and markets innovative, premium hard scoop ice cream and soft serve, custom ice cream cakes and a full range of beverages, providing quality and value to consumers at more than 7,600 retail shops in nearly 50 countries. Baskin-Robbins was founded in 1945 by two ice cream enthusiasts whose passion led to the creation of more than 1,300 ice cream flavors and a wide variety of delicious treats. Headquartered in Canton, Mass., Baskin-Robbins is part of the Dunkin’ Brands Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: DNKN) family of companies. For further information, visit www.BaskinRobbins.com.