SEATTLE, 2017-Jan-19 — /EPR Retail News/ — CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, today (January 16, 2017) announced that it is hiring to fill more than 120 positions at the company’s two new stores opening in Puyallup and Lynnwood, Wash. in March 2017. These CarMax stores will be the first in the Puget Sound region. The Puyallup and Lynnwood stores will be located at 202 Valley Avenue NW and 21317 Highway 99, respectively. The first CarMax in Washington state opened in 2014 in Spokane.
CarMax is looking for full and part-time employees and is offering up to a $5,000 sign-on bonus for automotive technicians in its service department. With competitive pay and benefits; and a foundation built around integrity, trust and giving back; CarMax has been named one of FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® 12 consecutive years. Applications are now being accepted on the retailer’s website at http://jobs.carmax.com.
Who is CarMax Hiring?
- CarMax is seeking applicants for full and part-time positions.
- Available positions include sales, business office, and service operations positions including inventory, painters and technicians.
- Technicians require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not require experience.
- Many CarMax associates have worked for other major retailers, such as Target, Lowe’s, Walmart and Macy’s.
Why Work at CarMax?
- CarMax is committed to hiring people with strong values of integrity, transparency and respect. We live these values every day and they drive how we treat our associates and our customers.
- CarMax offers unmatched training and support for associate career growth.
- CarMax offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Stores are equipped with climate controlled, state-of-the-art service bays with quality equipment, and associates also receive discounts on car purchases and other services.
- CarMax is recognized as one of FORTUNE magazine’s 15 Best Workplaces in Retail and 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials, as well as one of TRAINING Magazine’s “Training Top 125” companies in America.
How Can Job Seekers Apply?
- Applications are only accepted online. Job seekers should apply at http://jobs.carmax.com.
CarMax is the nation’s largest retailer of used cars and operates more than 160 stores in 39 states nationwide. CarMax revolutionized the auto industry by delivering the honest, transparent and high-integrity car buying experience customers want and deserve. For more than 20 years, CarMax has made car buying more ethical, fair and stress-free by offering a no-haggle, no-hassle experience and an incredible selection of vehicles. CarMax makes selling your car easy too, by offering no-obligation appraisals good for seven days. At CarMax, we’ll buy your car even if you don’t buy ours®. CarMax has more than 22,000 associates nationwide. During the 12 months ending February 29, 2016, the company retailed 619,936 used cars and sold 394,437 wholesale vehicles at its in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.
CarMax Public Relation
Source: CarMax, Inc.