NEW YORK, 2016-Aug-24 — /EPR Retail News/ — It’s official – Chick-fil-A is coming to the beautiful city of Reno, Nevada in 2017! We are excited to serve our guests in Reno next year and committed to the great state of Nevada with 8-10 restaurants planned in the next five years. More details on our first location and the selected local owner will be available soon. In the meantime, here’s a bit about us:
- Our menu items are made with fresh, simple ingredients right in our kitchens.
- We freshly squeeze lemons for our three-ingredient lemonade (lemons, water, sugar).
- Our creamy Milkshakes are hand-spun.
- Our chicken is 100 percent pure breast meat (no fillers or additives), hand-fileted and hand-breaded every day in each restaurant’s kitchen.
- We hand-chop and prepare all of our salads fresh daily.
- In 2014, Chick-fil-A became the first quick-service restaurant to commit to serving only chicken raised without antibiotics in all of our restaurants within five years.
- Chick-fil-A franchise Owner/Operators live and work in the community in which their restaurants are located, and are highly involved in the day-to-day operations, as they only oversee one or two locations.
- Creating a happy and valuable workplace experience for team members is important to Chick-fil-A franchise Owner/Operators. In fact, Chick-fil-A was the only restaurant brand named to the Top 10 “Best Companies to Work For” by 24/7 Wall Street.
- Chick-fil-A provides leadership and scholarship opportunities for restaurant team members. Over the years, Chick-fil-A has awarded $34 million in scholarships.
- Chick-fil-A’s franchise Owner/Operators engage with and support local communities through Spirit Night fundraisers, charitable donations and other involvement with causes that matter to their community and guests.
- Many Chick-fil-A franchise Owner/Operators offer a weekly Kid’s/Family Night with themes or events where they encourage families to come to together to have some fun while enjoying great food.