Fans Can Visit Barnes & Noble and Meet the A-List Personalities They Love Including Bestselling Authors, Famous Politicians, Major News Reporters, and More
New York, New York, 2017-Aug-31 — /EPR Retail News/ — Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest bookseller, today (August 30, 2017) announced a star-studded event lineup for the month of September to kick off the fall in a big way, featuring bestselling authors, famous politicians, major news reporters, and more. Throughout the month of September, fans will have the exciting opportunity to stop by Barnes & Noble and meet the well-known personalities they love including Hillary Rodham Clinton, Megyn Kelly, Savannah Guthrie, James Patterson, and many more big names. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for more details on each event.
Below is a list of some of the major events taking place at Barnes & Noble stores nationwide this September:
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Mycroft Homes and The Apocalypse Handbook, Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, September 28 at 7 PM.
- Hillary Rodham Clinton, What Happened, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, September 12 at 11 AM.
- Harlan Coben, Don’t Let Go, Barnes & Noble in Paramus, NJ, September 25 at 7 PM.
- Nelson DeMille, The Cuban Affair, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, September 18 at 7 PM; Barnes & Noble Country Glen Center in Carle Place, NY, September 22 at 7 PM; Barnes & Noble Lake Sumter Market Square in The Villages, FL, September 27 at 1 PM.
- Art Garfunkel, What Is It All but Luminous: Notes from an Underground Man, Barnes & Noble Fifth Avenue in New York City, September 26 at 12:30 PM.
- Tess Gerritsen, I Know a Secret: A Rizzoli & Isles Novel, Barnes & Noble in Warwick, RI, September 9 at 7 PM.
- Savannah Guthrie and Allison Oppenheim, Princesses Wear Pants, Barnes & Noble in Eastchester, NY, September 12 at 4 PM; Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, September 16 at 11 AM.
- J.A. Jance, Proof of Life, Barnes & Noble Eastside in Tucson, AZ, September 17 at 2 PM; Barnes & Noble Lincoln Park in Dallas, TX, September 21 at 7 PM.
- Megyn Kelly, Settle for More, Barnes & Noble in Princeton, NJ, September 7 at 7 PM.
- Mike Lupica, Lone Stars, Barnes & Noble in Westport, CT, September 12 at 7 PM.
- Gucci Mane, The Autobiography of Gucci Mane, Barnes & Noble Fifth Avenue in New York City, September 19 at 11:30 AM.
- James and Susan Patterson, The Store and Big Words for Little Geniuses, Barnes & Noble in Eastchester, NY, September 8 at 7 PM.
- Maria Sharapova, Unstoppable: My Life So Far, Barnes & Noble Fifth Avenue in New York City, September 12 at 12:30 PM; Barnes & Noble at The Grove in Los Angeles, CA, September 15 at 7 PM.
Barnes & Noble hosts over 100,000 events annually at its stores across the country. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for a full list, and stay tuned for the next announcement unveiling the fantastic events lineup for October.
About Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 633 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store features more than 4.5 million digital books in the US (www.nook.com), plus periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company’s corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Mary Ellen Keating
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications
Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Senior Director, Corporate Communications
Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Source: Barnes & Noble, Inc.