Fans can throw the ultimate viewing party with up to 40 percent off TVs
INDIANAPOLIS, 2017-Jan-31 — /EPR Retail News/ — hhgregg (NYSE:HGG), a leading appliances, electronics and furniture retailer, announced its Super Sale offering the best deals on TVs, home audio, furniture and appliances to help fans throw the ultimate viewing party for the Big Game. Now through February 4, 2017, shoppers can receive up to 40 percent off televisions, up to 25 percent off major appliances and up to 15 percent off all motion seating and recliners. To make new room for new models, all Closeout Items in-store are now available for 50 percent off the lowest ticketed price.
“Now is a great time to buy a new TV,” said Chris Sutton, SVP of Marketing at hhgregg. “Not only are we offering phenomenal deals in-store and online, but the quality and clarity of today’s OLED and 4K TVs will enhance viewing experiences for families and sports fans alike.”
hhgregg is offering fans the hottest deal on 60″ 1080p LED Smart HDTVs, now only $497. Or for an incredible view of the game, customers can now get the 55″ 4K Ultra HD Smart OLED TVs for 50 percent off, plus receive an instant $200 in-store gift card. Other top TV and home audio deals include:
- Free LG 2.1 Soundbar with Wireless Subwoofer with the purchase of a LG 55″ or 65″ 4K Ultra HD Smart TV
- Haier 65″ 4K Ultra HDTV for $549.99 (save $450)
- Haier 75″ 4K Ultra HDTV for $1299.99 (save $1200)
- Free Klipsch 10″ Subwoofer with purchase of a pair of Klipsch Floorstanding Speakers
To watch the game in ultimate comfort, fans can save an additional 15 percent off all motion seating and recliners, plus take an additional 20 percent off all TV stands and accent cabinets. The modern Langdon Power Recliner can be combined into home theater seating groups and each recliner features one outlet and two USB charging ports hidden in arm storage. Two cup holders and a swivel tray that can attach to either arm will hold fans’ snacks and beverages. Other top furniture deals include:
- Cheyenne 6-Piece Reclining Sectional for $1699.97 (save $1300 total)
- Harrison Reclining Collection for $2039.97 (save $1160 total)
- Arden Power Recliner for $424.99 (save $175 total)
- Curved Wood Stand for Flat-Panel TVs (Model: CW349) for $239.99 (save $210 total)
Additionally, shoppers can save up to 25 percent off major appliances, plus save up to $600 on select Whirlpool appliances. With a 32 cubic foot Whirlpool Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator, fans have the ultimate capacity to store all of their favorite game day food and beverages. Other top appliance deals include:
- Maytag Stainless Steel Side-by-Side Refrigerator with water in-door for $949.99 (save $450)
- GE Café™ Stainless Steel French Door Refrigerator with Keurig K-Cup® Brewing System for $2969.99 (save $330)
- Whirlpool Stainless Steel Gas Range for $449.99 (save $250)
- Maytag Stainless Steel Dishwasher for $499.99 (save $150)
Now through February 4, 2017, shoppers can receive up to 24 months special financing on qualifying home theater and appliance purchases of $797or more, and up to 48 months special financing on qualifying furniture and bedding purchases of $1997 or more, by using their hhgregg credit card. Free delivery is available on appliance purchases $397 and up, furniture purchases $1497 and up, and on TVs 51″ or larger.
Founded in 1955, Indianapolis-based hhgregg is a multi-regional retailer with 220 brick-and-mortar stores in 19 states. hhgregg’s product assortment includes market-leading brands in home appliances, consumer electronics and technology, along with high-quality furniture products for the home. The retailer’s locations and online presence (hhgregg.com) give consumers nationwide access to global and local lifestyle and home products. Find hhgregg on Facebook at facebook.com/hhgregg and on Twitter at @hhgregg.