BRC: UK retail sales in September increased by 1.9% on a like-for-like basis from September 2016

LONDON, UK, 2017-Oct-12 — /EPR Retail News/ — Covering the four weeks 27 August – 30 September 2017 In September, UK retail sales increased by 1.9% on a like-for-like basis from September 2016, when they had increased 0.4% from the preceding year. On a total basis, sales rose 2.3% in September, against a growth of […]

BRC: UK retail sales in May down by 0.4% on a like-for-like basis from May 2016

London, 2017-Jun-06 — /EPR Retail News/ — BRC – KPMG RETAIL SALES MONITOR MAY 2017 Covering the four weeks 30 April – 27 May 2017​ In May, UK retail sales decreased by 0.4% on a like-for-like basis from May 2016, when they had increased 0.5% from the preceding year. On a total basis, sales rose […]

UK retail sales rose by 2.6% in January 2016 vs the same month last year – BRC-KPMG

UK retail sales rose by 2.6% on a like-for-like basis from January 2015, when they had increased 0.2% from the preceding year. On a total basis, sales were up 3.3%, against a 1.6% rise in January 2015. This is the best growth since September, firmly ahead of the 3-month average of 1.6% and the 12-month […]

BRC-KPMG: UK retail sales increased 2.6% in Sep 2015 vs the same month 2014

– UK retail sales increased 2.6% on a like-for-like basis from September 2014, when they had decreased 2.1% on the preceding year. On a total basis, sales were up 3.9%, against a 0.8% fall in September 2014. This is the fastest growth since January 2014, excluding Easter distortions. Adjusted for the BRC-Nielsen Shop Price Index […]

BRC-KPMG RETAIL SALES MONITOR JUNE 2015: UK retail sales increased 1.8% on a like-for-like basis from June 2014

– UK retail sales increased 1.8% on a like-for-like basis from June 2014, when they had decreased 0.8% on the preceding year. On a total basis, sales were up 2.9%, against a 0.6% rise in June 2014. This is the strongest growth since January 2014, excluding Easter distortions and compares with a 12-month average of […]

BRC-KPMG March 2015: UK retail sales increased by 3.2% on a like-for-like basis from March 2014

– UK retail sales increased by 3.2% on a like-for-like basis from March 2014, when they had decreased 1.7% on the preceding year. On a total basis, sales were up 4.7%, against a 0.3% fall in March 2014. Adjusted for the BRC-Nielsen Shop Price Index deflation, total growth was 6.8%. The figures are flattered by […]

BRC-KPMG RETAIL SALES MONITOR JANUARY 2015: UK retail sales increased by 0.2% on a like-for-like basis from January 2014

LONDON, 2015-2-10 — /EPR Retail News/ — UK retail sales increased by 0.2%, on a like-for-like basis from January 2014, when they had increased 3.9% on the preceding year. On a total basis, sales were up 1.6%, against a 5.4% rise in January 2014 and above the 12-month average of 1.4%. Adjusted for the BRC-Nielsen […]

BRC-KPMG Retail Sales December 2014: UK retail sales declined by 0.4% vs December 2013

LONDON, 2015-1-14 — /EPR Retail News/ — UK retail sales declined by 0.4%, on a like-for-like basis from December 2013, when they had increased 0.4% on the preceding year. On a total basis, sales were up 1.0%, against a 1.8% rise in December 2013. This is the slowest December growth since December 2008. Adjusted for […]

BRC-KPMG RETAIL SALES MONITOR NOVEMBER 2014: UK retail sales grew 0.9%, on a like-for-like basis from November 2013, when they had increased 0.6% on the preceding year

LONDON, 2014-12-10 — /EPR Retail News/ — UK retail sales grew 0.9%, on a like-for-like basis from November 2013, when they had increased 0.6% on the preceding year. On a total basis, sales were up 2.2%, against a 2.3% rise in November 2013. This is the best performance in three months. Household Appliances was the […]