CHIPPEWA FALLS, WISC, 2016-Jul-25 — /EPR Retail News/ — Gordy’s Market was thrilled to host 5 ribbon cutting events for its newest stores in Wisconsin in Eau Claire, Barron, Hayward, Stanley, and Whitehall.
The ribbon cutting events took place during Gordy’s 2 weeks of grand opening celebrations, which kicked off on Saturday, July 9 and concluded Friday, July 22.
Founded on the values of providing local families with quality products at affordable prices while paying high attention to friendly service, Gordy’s
continues to offer its local communities these long standing traditions. A family owned and operated tradition spanning over 3 generations, the grocery business has been a passion of the Schafer Family for 50 years.
Each ribbon cutting event included outdoor activities, including a bean bag
and soda ring toss, and sidewalk chalk, as well as music and an exclusive coupon that will only be handed out during these ribbon cuttings. Below were the dates and times for these events:
- Monday, July 11: Gordy’s Market Hayward Ribbon Cutting at 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 12: Gordy’s Market Stanley Ribbon Cutting at 12:00 pm
- Thursday, July 14: Gordy’s Market Barron Ribbon Cutting at 12:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 19: Gordy’s Market Eau Claire West Ribbon Cutting at 12:00 pm
- Thursday, July 21: Gordy’s Market Whitehall Ribbon Cutting at 12:00 pm
- We look forward to seeing you at Gordy’s Market to celebrate our newest stores in Eau Claire, Barron, Hayward, Stanley and Whitehall!
Source: Gordy’s Market