Cheshunt, England, 2014-12-22 — /EPR Retail News/ — Tesco has enlisted the help of stunning starlet Sam Faiers to give one fan an incredible Christmas this year. Maisie Bone, 19, from Kent was given the ultimate surprise when Sam knocked on her door last night to meet her in person.
The blonde beauty arrived with her glam squad in tow to give the star struck fan a gorgeous makeover in time for Christmas Day. After a girly gossip with Maisie, the former TOWIE star and her team gave Maisie an amazing new look with big and beautiful party hair and glamorous makeup. Sam even offered some of her top styling and beauty tips for the festive season.
This once-in-a-lifetime visit was organised by Tesco after the social media team spotted Maisie on Twitter and wanted to give her a special festive treat. This early Christmas present is part of the supermarket’s Every Little Helps Make Christmas campaign, which aims to go the extra mile for customers this Christmas and help them in whatever way they can, big or small.
Sam Faiers said, “I love getting glammed up with my girls for Christmas parties, so I jumped at the chance to surprise Maisie with a makeover treat. It was clear from her reaction when we knocked on her door that she had no idea we were coming. I really hope Tesco and I have helped make Maisie’s Christmas unforgettable this year!”
Maisie Bone said, “Opening the door to Sam Faiers was like a dream come true – I’m such a huge fan. I love my new hair style and make-up and got some great styling tips from Sam. I can’t believe Tesco organised this for me – best Christmas present ever.”
Danny Coleman-Cooke, at Tesco commented, “We saw on Twitter that Maisie was a huge fan of Sam and so we wanted to bring the ultimate Christmas surprise to her front door. We hope that together with Sam we’ve given Maisie a Christmas she’ll never forget.”
Sam Faiers top styling and beauty tips for this Christmas include:
- Turn any outfit from day to night with a pair of gorgeous metallic shoes and a statement necklace
- Faux fur is big this Christmas. Glam up your look with gorgeous faux fur accessories
- I love sparkle to really make me feel festive – a gorgeous sequin dress is a must for my wardrobe
- Nothing makes you stand out from the crowd more than a leopard print coat. Wear it over a little black dress for a gorgeous party look
- Bronze eyes with luscious red lips is my favourite look this party season
- Tong hair for a loose curl and add a couple of braids for a tousled look taking you from day to night
- Always cleanse, tone and moisture and never sleep in your make-up to keep your skin looking radiant at all the parties
- Billie and I love getting into a pair of new PJs on Christmas Day – it’s a must in my house!
- When applying liquid or gel eyeliner always start from the outside in for a classy winged look
- Body shimmer makes your skin glow and helps hide little imperfections, try my La Bella body shimmer this Christmas
Maisie was also treated to a hamper of goodies, including Tesco finest Champagne and party nibbles and a personally signed Sam Faiers La Bella gift set, which includes her debut fragrance.
Join the conversation at #Make_Christmas.
For more information please contact the Tesco Press Office on
We are a team of over 500,000 people in 12 markets dedicated to providing the most compelling offer to our customers.