Stylish audio products from B&O PLAY now available at Argos
Milton Keynes, UK, 2015-10-28 — /EPR Retail News/ — Argos has teamed up with B&O PLAY by BANG & OLUFSEN, the contemporary audio brand, to offer customers sophisticated, design-led audio products. Featuring an on-trend colour palette of muted tones and gold hues, the luxury collection of headphones and speakers are now available from Argos stores and argos.co.uk.
B&O PLAY’s audio range offers immaculate design and best-in-class sound for high-quality listening experiences. The B&O PLAY headphones and speakers, made from premium materials, are easy to integrate into daily life, both at home and on-the-go.
Tom Martin, UK Country Manager at B&O PLAY, says: “B&O PLAY is focused on merging fashion, design and audio excellence, carefully crafted with 90 years of Bang & Olufsen heritage, for today’s on-the-go consumer. Our partnership with Argos will help to us reach a broader range of young, urban consumers offering them a unique, quality range of headphones and wireless speakers.”
There are seven B&O PLAY products now available from Argos, including the BeoPlay A2 portable Bluetooth speaker, BeoPlay H8 wireless headphones, the powerful Beolit 15 speaker and BeoPlay H3 in-ear headphones.
- Beolit 15 – (448/8666), £399 – Powerful wireless speaker system that connects with mobile, desktop and tablet devices to give high quality audio streaming performance without the need for Wi-Fi. The Beolit 15 comes with a rechargeable battery; giving up to 24-hours on a single charge and is available in four colours including polar blue, shaded rosa, natural and natural champagne.
- A2 – (447/7134), £299 – Designed for portability, this Bluetooth speaker has a unique flat design with a solid aluminum core for acoustic stability and durability. The long leather strap means it can be carried easily and it even features a built-in USB charger to power phones. The system has a 24-hour battery life and is available in four on-trend colours including grey, green, black and natural.
- H8 – (355/7639), £399 – Premium wireless on-ear headphones featuring active noise cancellation for optimum sound and up to 14 hours of battery lifetime. Made from lambskin leather and clad memory foam, these headphones will rest comfortably on ears and at just 255 grams, they are one of the lightest available. Choose from two colourways including argilla bright and gray hazel.
- H6 – (448/5298), £329 – Over-the-ear design combining style and first grade sound quality, the H6 is available in a choice of black or natural leather. For ease, the H6 comes with the option to plug the cable into the right or left ear.
- H3 – (447/5923), £169 – Small and elegant, this in-ear headphone offers powerful sound, a sturdy exterior and comfortable fit. Made from a single piece of light-weight metal to enhance sound, the H3 is available in black, red or gold.
- EarSet 3i – (448/5353), £139 – An ultra-light and adjustable earphone, ideal for those on the move. The 3i seamlessly conforms to fit any ear to deliver premium sound and comfort. Available in black or white.
- Form 2i – (339/6230), £109 – With an iconic design, these ultra-light headphones give off impressive sound whilst still looking elegant. Available in six vibrant colours including green, grey, blue, black, white or red.
B&O PLAY joins a growing list of highly respected audio brands available at Argos, including Bose, Ted Baker Audio, Audio Technica and Marshall. Visit the B&O PLAY shop at www.argos.co.uk
Notes to Editors:
For more information, please contact the Argos Press Office on 0845 120 4365 or email: email@example.com. Follow us on Twitter at @argos_PR.
Argos is a leading UK digital retailer, offering around 50,000 products through www.argos.co.uk, its growing mobile channels, stores and over the telephone.
Argos continues to be the UK’s largest high street retailer online with around 121m customer transactions a year through its stores and over 900 million website and app visits in the 12 months to February 2015. Customers can take advantage of Argos’ convenient Check & Reserve service available through its network of 788 stores across the UK and Republic of Ireland.
In the financial year to February 2015, Argos sales were £4.1 billion and it employed some 29,000 people across the business.
Argos is part of Home Retail Group, the UK’s leading home and general merchandise retailer.
ABOUT B&O PLAY
Firmly grounded in decades of design excellence, craftsmanship and product innovation from Bang & Olufsen, B&O PLAY interprets the same values for a new type of contemporary products aimed at design-conscious urbanites with an active lifestyle. The B&O PLAY portfolio is made up of products, that are intuitive to use and easy to integrate into your daily life – at home or on the move.