Tangerang, Indonesia, 2015-11-27 — /EPR Retail News/ — PT Matahari Putra Prima (MPPA) announces that it will distribute an interim dividend for 2015 fiscal year in the amount of Rp 37.6 billion, or Rp 7/per share to be paid in December 2015.
Benjamin Mailool, the President Director of MPPA said, “We are pleased to announce the interim dividend to our valued shareholders. This demonstrates the Company’s on-going commitment to maximize shareholder value, despite within current challenging market situation, and at the same time ensure the continuing growth of the Company’s retail business in line with its long-term strategic direction.”
The interim dividend is payable in Rupiah according to the following timetable:
- Cum-dividend for trading in Regular Market and Negotiation: December 1, 2015
- Ex-dividend for trading on the Regular Market and Negotiation: December 2, 2015
- Cum-dividend for trading in Cash Market: December 4, 2015
- Ex-dividend for trading in Cash Market: December 7, 2015
- Recording date are entitled to a cash dividend: December 4, 2015
- Cash dividend payment: December 23, 2015
Procedure for Interim Dividend Distribution:
1. Interim Dividend for Fiscal Year 2015 will be distributed to the shareholders whose names are registered in the Register of Shareholders (Recording Date) on December 4, 2015 until 16:00 pm and / or shareholders of the Company in the Sub Account in PT Indonesian Central Securities Depository (KSEI) at the close of trading on December 4, 2015.
2. For shareholders whose shares are registered in the collective custodian at the Indonesian Central Securities Depository (“KSEI”), the payment of cash dividends will be implemented through KSEI and will be distributed into securities company account and /or custodian bank on December 23, 2015. Proof of payment cash interim dividend will be delivered by KSEI to shareholders through Securities Company or Custodian Bank where the shareholders open their accounts.
3. For shareholders whose shares are not in collective custody, Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) shall be submitted to the Registrar (“Registrar”) PT Sharestar Indonesia which addresses at BeritaSatu building (d / h. Citra Graha Building) 7th Floor, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 35-36, Jakarta 12950, no later than the date of December 4, 2015 at 16.00 pm.
4. Cash dividends will be taxed in accordance with the applicable tax regulations. The amount of tax charged will be an amenability by the shareholders and deducted from the amount of cash 2015 interim dividend which become the shareholders’ rights.
5. For shareholders who are Domestic Taxpayers in the form of legal entities that have not submitted a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) shall submit the TIN to KSEI or the Securities Administration Bureau (BA) PT Sharestar Indonesia domiciled at: BeritaSatu Building Plaza ( d / h . Citra Graha Building) Fl. 7, Jl .Jend .Gatot Subroto Kav. 35-36, Jakarta 12950, at the latest on December 4, 2015 at 16.00 pm. In the absence of TIN, the Interim Dividends paid to domestic taxpayers will be subject to Income Tax with a rate of 30%.
6. For foreign shareholders who are Foreign Taxpayers who use the tax deduction tariff based on Double Taxation Treaty (P3B) with Indonesia, shall submit the original Certificate of Domicile from their country of origin or a copy of the letter legalized by The Tax Office Sign Exchange Company to KSEI or the Registrar PT Sharestar Indonesia (“BAE”) domiciled at BeritaSatu building (d / h. Citra Graha Building) 7th Floor, Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 35-36, Jakarta 12950 at the latest on December 9, 2015, 2015, in the absence of the letter mentioned above, cash dividends paid to foreign shareholders will be subject to Income Tax Article 26 with a rate of 20%.
7. For shareholders whose shares are registered in the collective KSEI, the evidence dividend withholding tax can be retrieved in the securities company and / or custodian bank where the shareholders open securities account and shareholders of script can retrieved it at BAE starting on December 23, 2015.
For further information, please contact:
Phoa Marchea Trenggono,
Investor Relations & Communications Officer
Director of Public Relations & Communications
About PT Matahari Putra Prima Tbk (MPPA)
PT Matahari Putra Prima (MPPA) operates Hypermart, Foodmart and Boston Health & Beauty. Total 2014 Sales amounted to Rp 13,59 Trillion (audited), a growth of 14.1% from 2013. Net Income 2014 amounted to Rp 554,0 Billion, which grew 24.5% from Rp 444,9 Billion in 2013. Hypermart has the widest store network among hypermarket operators in more than 60 cities ranging from Tanjung Balai (Medan) to Jayapura (Papua).
MPPA continues to receive both domestic and international acknowledgement with several awards such as: 2014 Customer Satisfaction by Roy Morgan, 2014 Excellence Experience by Bisnis Indonesia & Carre CCSL, 2014 Top 500 Bronze Award by Retail Asia, 2014 Charta Peduli Indonesia by Dompet Dhuafa, 2014 Superbrand Indonesia by Superbrand, 2014 Best Senior Management IR Support & Most Improved Investor Relations by Alpha Southeast Asia, 2014 Most Admired Companies by Fortune Indonesia, and 2014 Most Admired Company by Warta Ekonomi.