- Black Friday will feature more than 30 Deals of the Day and thousands of Lightning Deals across 30 categories
- Save up to 35% on Melissa & Doug toys and furniture; Premium brand 40-inch smart TV only $279.99; Echo Dot only $29.99 – the lowest price ever!
- Shop deals from small businesses and entrepreneurs, including startups in the Amazon Launchpad and Amazon Exclusives programs, on everything from toys and electronics to sporting equipment and clothes
SEATTLE, 2017-Nov-15 — /EPR Retail News/ — Amazon is offering a sneak peek of its plans for Black Friday and, with deals across 30 categories, there is something for everyone this holiday. Now through Black Friday, customers will find deals on items including toys, electronics, fashion, beauty, kitchen, sporting goods, and more, in addition to Amazon Devices and products from small businesses and entrepreneurs, at amazon.com/blackfriday. Customers can expect to find incredible deals across a wide selection of top holiday products throughout the duration of the “Turkey 5” – those five popular shopping days starting at midnight PT on Thanksgiving and continuing through Cyber Monday. Black Friday will feature more than 30 Deals of the Day and thousands of Lightning Deals. Customers will find new deals every day, all season long.
Discover all of the great Amazon Black Friday deals at amazon.com/blackfriday or shop anytime, anywhere with the Amazon App (to download, visit amazon.com/mobileapps from your mobile browser). Customers shopping with the Amazon App can also set Watch a Deal alerts to ensure they never miss out on a hot holiday product, and even use AR view, a new augmented reality feature, to view thousands of items in their space before they buy. Voice Shoppers can shop select Black Friday deals, starting as early as 5pm PT, Wednesday, Nov. 22 – just ask Alexa.
All Amazon customers can choose from more than one hundred million items that are eligible for free shipping this holiday and all year long. This includes eligible orders of $25 or more shipped by Amazon, as well as free shipping offers from small business and entrepreneurs selling on Amazon.
The deals included below will be available on various dates and times between Nov. 17 and Nov. 24 (Black Friday), while supplies last, at amazon.com/blackfriday or on the Amazon App.
- Save $20 on Echo Dot, only $29.99 – the lowest price ever for Echo Dot
- Save $20 on All-New Echo, only $79.99
- Save $30 on Echo Plus, only $119.99
- Save $50 on Amazon Tap, only $79.99
- Add a smart plug to any Echo purchase for only $5 ($20 off)
- Save $20 on Amazon Cloud Cam, only $99.99
- Save $30 on Fire 7 Kids Edition, only $69.99 – and save an additional $10 when you buy two Fire 7 Kids Edition tablets, only $129.98
- Save $40 on Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $89.99 – and save an additional $10 when you buy two Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, only $169.98
- Save $50 on Fire HD 10, only $99.99 – the lowest price ever for the Fire HD 10
- Save $30 on Fire HD 8, only $49.99
- Save $30 on Kindle Paperwhite, only $89.99
- Save $30 on Kindle, only $49.99
- Save $30 on Kindle for Kids Bundle, only $69.99
- Save $15 on Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote, only $24.99
- Premium brand 40-inch smart TV, only $279.99
- Sony 75-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $1,999.99
- Sony 70-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $1,199.99
- Samsung UN65MU8000 65-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV (2017 Model), only $1,297.99
- Sony 65-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $1,499.99
- Samsung UN55MU8000 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart TV (2017 Model), only $897.99
- Sony 55-inch 4K Ultra HD smart LED TV (2017 Model), only $999.99
- 32-inch 720p TV, only $69.99
- 49-inch 4k TV, only $159.99
- Save up to 30% on select TP-Link smart home and networking products
- Save up to 25% on select Seagate hard drives
- Save up to $150 on Acer Helios 300 Gaming Laptop
- Save up to $120 on Cyberpowerpc Gaming Desktop
- Save 30% on Corsair K70 Gaming Keyboard
- Save up to 35% on select SanDisk memory products
- Save up to 40% on PC gaming laptops, desktops, components and more
- Save up to 25% on select 3D printers
- Save up to 35% on Melissa & Doug toys and furniture
- Save up to 40% on K’NEX Thrill Rides-Kraken’s Revenge Roller Coaster
- Save up to 30% on select Crayola arts and crafts
- Save up to 30% on select Paw Patrol toys
- Save up to 50% on select Zoomer toys
- Save up to 35% on select Thanksgiving and holiday décor
- Save up to 40% on select mattresses, furniture and area rugs
- Save up to 35% on select Rubbermaid products
- Save up to 40% on select Thermos products
- Save up to $40 on Schlage Smart Lock – Works with Amazon Alexa
- Save $50 on Bluetooth-enabled Opal Nugget Ice Maker
- Save $100 on SmartThings Home Monitoring Kit
- Save up to $100 on select Playstation virtual reality bundles
- Save up to 50% on Just Dance 2018 Gold Box
Music, TV, Movies & Books
- For the first time ever, non-Prime members as well as Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get three months of the full catalog on-demand service with access to tens of millions of songs, for just $0.99 starting today
- Save 40% on new release movies and TV seasons, as well as catalog best sellers available to rent or purchase and instantly stream on Amazon Video
- Save up to 80% on select Kindle best-selling books
- Save 35% on Soft WellBites Dog Treats
- Save 15% on Fluval 2.6-Gallon Aquarium Kit
Sports & Outdoors
- Save up to 60% on New Balance shoes and apparel
- Save up to 30% on Under Armour TB12 Recovery Sleepwear
- Save 20% on select Tumbl Trak products
- Save on Bushnell Binoculars and Camelbak Hydration
- Save up to 35% on select camo apparel
- Save 20% on select Barska products
- Save up to 25% on Nikon Coolshot 80 Rangefinder
- Save 20% on Atomic Foosball Table
- Save 25% on select X-Rocker Gaming Chairs
- Save up to 35% on select Killerspin Table Tennis Rackets
- Save 20% on select Paragon popcorn machines
Small Businesses and Entrepreneurs: Small businesses and entrepreneurs selling on Amazon come from every state in the U.S., and more than 130 countries around the world. Customers can shop deals from small businesses and entrepreneurs, including startups in the Amazon Launch pad and Amazon Exclusives programs, on everything from toys and electronics to sporting equipment and clothing:
- Save 30% on Segway Minipro 2018 Edition
- Save 20% on Star Wars Droid Inventor Kit
- Save $30 on Anki Cozmo
- Save 80% on Queen Rose Full Pregnancy Body Pillow
- Save 20% on CoffeeGator Pour Over Coffee Maker
- Save 60% on Silpada ‘Santa Fe’ Sterling Silver, Brass and Turquoise Bracelet
Voice Shop to Get Early Access to Deals: Customers who voice shop with Alexa will get an exclusive shopping window several hours earlier than the general public with access to some of the best deals starting at 5pm PT, Wednesday, Nov. 22. Available on the Amazon Echo, Echo Plus, Echo Dot and Amazon Tap, as well as screened devices such as the all-new Amazon Fire TV, all-new Fire HD 10 Tablet, Echo Show and soon to be released Echo Spot, it’s as simple as asking Alexa. Customers can voice shop with Alexa for tens of millions of Prime-eligible items every day of the year. Changed your mind? No problem, any physical product purchased with your voice is eligible for free returns. Customers must be Prime members with default payment and shipping information. To learn more, visit amazon.com/voiceshopping.
Amazon Prints: Beginning Nov. 19 for a limited time, holiday cards are 50% off. Create high-quality, custom cards and share holiday messages with friends and loved ones. Cards are printed on ultra-thick, matte cardstock and include envelopes with free return address printing plus free delivery with Prime. Go to amazon.com/prints to learn more.
Amazon Restaurants: Prime members making their first Amazon Restaurants order will get $10 off their order plus FREE delivery when they make a qualified purchase on Amazon.com or Prime Now between Nov. 24 and Nov. 27. Go to amazon.com/restaurants to learn more.
Amazon Books: Customers can also discover great deals on books, devices, toys and games in store at Amazon Books in Seattle, New York City (on 34th St and at Columbus Circle), Los Angeles, Chicago, Boston (Dedham and Lynnfield), San Diego, San Jose, Portland, Bellevue(Wash.) and Paramus (N.J.). Whether customers want to discover a new book for the holidays, test-drive a device, or purchase Amazon Gift Cards, Amazon Books offers gifts for everyone.
Amazon.com in Spanish: Customers can shop, browse and search for deals across 30 categories in Spanish. Customers can update their language settings in their Amazon App, as well as visit Amazon.com and click the ‘globe’ button – located in the navigation bar at the top of their Amazon home screen – to set and begin shopping in their preferred language. Preferred language settings will be saved for future site visits under ‘Your account’ settings.
Fast Shipping, Deals and More with Prime: Prime is designed to make your life better every day including the convenience of fast, free shipping and great entertainment. Prime members can shop thousands of Lightning Deals with 30-minute early access and, with the Amazon Prime credit card, members will earn even bigger rewards this holiday season. Members can also enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping with AmazonPrime, as well as Prime FREE One-Day Shipping and Prime FREE Same-Day Delivery on more than one million items in orders of $35 or more available to members in over 5,000 cities and towns. And, with Prime Now, Prime Members in more than 30 U.S. cities can benefit from one-and-two hour delivery. In addition, Prime members in 37 cities and surrounding areas across the U.S. now have access to Amazon Key, the new service that radically improves the convenience of receiving deliveries. Amazon Key allows Prime members to have eligible packages securely delivered inside their homes without having to be there.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
Source: Amazon.com, Inc.