Camp Hill, Pa., 2017-Nov-23 — /EPR Retail News/ — Rite Aid stores nationwide are ready to kick start the holiday shopping season by once again offering customers the lowest offers of the year during its Black Friday sales beginning as early as 8 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. Black Friday in select locations.*
Beginning Thursday, lowest offers of the year are available through Saturday, Nov. 25 when using Rite Aid’s wellness+ with Plenti card. Pick up great gifts, stocking stuffers and holiday essentials including:
• A special Black Friday deal on the Air Wars Battle Drone, available for $59.99.
• Buy one, get one free on select As Seen on TV products including Gotham Steel Square Pan, Snuggle Tails, Magic Tracks, and assorted Tac Light products.
• Fragrance sets for men and women including Nautica, Vera Wang, J Lo and Stetson for $13.99.
• Revlon Super Lustrous or Moon Drop Lipsticks 2 for $6 or a Wet n Wild mini nail set for $2.99.
• Earn up to 1200 Plenti points with the purchase of a $50 Home Depot, Gap, Old Navy or Banana Republic gift cards.
• Duracell batteries are on sale at 2 for $12, Duracell surge protectors and power banks are buy one get one free and holiday gift wrap and boxed cards are buy one get two free.
• Planters Peanuts Holiday 3-Pack for only $5.99 or Gourmet Butter Cookies for $1.77.
• Buy one, get two free deal on Hershey’s Pot of Gold or Russell Stover boxed chocolates.
• 2 for $9 DiGiornio 12-inch Pizzas, 2-liter Coke, Pepsi or 7UP products for 97 cents and assorted coffee products from Folgers and Maxwell House for only $4.99.
Rite Aid customers can also save all week on holiday décor including a variety of pre-lit Christmas trees from tabletop to 7 feet, traditional ornaments, festive wreaths, nutcrackers, acrylic villages, indoor/outdoor Christmas light sets, a classic 48-inch Santa and new this year, a 48-inch Snowman tree. In addition, great prices on Craig electronics at 50% off; choose from Bluetooth jukebox, turntable, 19-inch TV or 9-inch tablet. Also on sale, KidsStuff puzzles, games and crafts as well as stuffed animals in licensed favorites such as Snoopy, Mickey Mouse, Minions, Star Wars and Trolls.
Beginning Sunday, November 26 through Saturday, December 2, wellness+ with Plenti members will receive 30% off their online purchase, and free shipping on orders over $34.99. Visit www.riteaid.com/cyberweek to view the great deals and exclusive online only offers.
Rite Aid Corporation (NYSE: RAD) is one of the nation’s leading drugstore chains with fiscal 2017 annual revenues of $32.8 billion. Information about Rite Aid, including corporate background and press releases, is available through the company’s website at www.riteaid.com.
* Store hours may vary and many pharmacies close at 3 p.m. on Thursday; see www.riteaid.com/stores for details.
Media: Ashley Flower 717-975-5718
SOURCE: Rite Aid Corp.