Retailer Known for Hiring Outside the Auto Industry Accepting Applications for Third Location in Nevada
RICHMOND, Virginia, 2014-8-20 — /EPR Retail News/ — CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is currently hiring approximately 75 positions for the company’s new store in Reno. This is the third CarMax location in Nevada.
The new Reno store, which is more than 45,000-square-feet, is located at 35 Auto Center Drive. It is scheduled to open in November 2014. Applications are now being accepted for the new positions on the retailer’s website at www.carmax.com/reno.
Who is CarMax Hiring?
- CarMax is seeking applicants for full and part-time positions.
- Available positions include sales, business office, and a variety of service operations positions that include inventory, service advisors, and technicians.
- Many CarMax associates have worked for other major retailers, such as Target, Lowe’s, Wal-Mart and Macy’s.
- Technician positions require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not.
How Can Job Seekers Apply?
Job seekers should apply online at www.carmax.com/reno.
- The CarMax website provides videos with first-hand accounts from associates, as well as more information about a career at CarMax.
- CarMax will contact applicants and set up interviews after an initial review of applications.
CarMax, a member of the FORTUNE 500 and the S&P 500, and one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 10 consecutive years, is the nation’s largest retailer of used vehicles. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, CarMax currently operates 138 superstores in 69 markets. The CarMax consumer offer features low, no-haggle prices, a broad selection of CarMax Quality Certified used vehicles, and superior customer service. During the 12 months ending February 28, 2014, the company retailed 526,929 used cars and sold 342,576 wholesale vehicles at our in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at http://www.carmax.com/.
Michelle Ellwood, CarMax Public Relations, (804) 747-0422 ext. 4139