College Students Receive Exclusive Deals on Laptops, Tablets and More
FRAMINGHAM, Mass., 2015-8-25— /EPR Retail News/ — Staples, Inc. (NASDAQ:SPLS) is making it easy for students to get 110% ready for school with the right technology and tech support services to stay connected this back-to-school season. For college students, Staples is providing exclusive student savings with a valid College Student I.D. or verifiable .edu email address for online orders.
“Staples has been a resource for essential school supplies for nearly 30 years, including a new wave of laptops, tablets and mobile devices,” said Alison Corcoran, senior vice president, North American stores and online marketing, Staples. “To get students 110% ready, we’re in stock all season long with a wide variety of the latest technology and tech accessories, all with our Back-to-School 110% Lowest Price Guarantee.”
Staples has everything students need for Windows 10, including free in-store installation on eligible devices through Staples EasyTech® associates.
Among the latest technology at Staples are portable and affordable two-in-one laptops. These include the HP Stream (starting at $269.99), available in three different versions with one year of Microsoft Office. New all-in-one PCs include the HP Pavilion AIO, available in three different models. Clamshell notebooks from HP®, Dell® and Toshiba®feature a brand new look and feel for customers heading back to school.
Staples offers a variety of new devices optimized for Windows 10 including:
- Toshiba Satellite Fusion ($669.99): Versatile laptop, powered by a 5th generation Intel Core processor, the Toshiba Satellite Fusion features a 15.6-inch screen and a unique 2-axis hinge that rotates the screen from zero to 360-degrees for unique viewing modes.
- Dell Redwood ($499.99): This budget-friendly, light-and-portable, 2-in-1 laptop, features an 11” screen and Pentium processor.
- Toshiba Satellite S55 Laptop ($849.99): A fast, performance laptop, the sleek Toshiba Satellite S55 Laptop is an ideal choice for business users, featuring an i7 processor.
To keep technology running smoothly all year long, Staples offers a variety of Staples EasyTech® services in-store, onsite or online, including:
- Tech Support for Students: Worry less about PCs, laptops and tablets functioning smoothly and more on school work with year-long tech support for students, only 149.99-Save $50! (Reg $199.99/year)
- SquareTrade Plans: Build the right protection plan for technology devices and protect PCs and laptops from accidental damage, mechanical, electrical, hard drive and screen failures. ($299.99/4 Years of Accidental Damage Protection)
For maximum performance and style, students will also find a wide selection of the latest tech tools at Staples. Students can use Staples® Flat Charge & Sync USB Cables($9.99) with either Flat Micro or Lightning Connectors to charge micro-USB-compatible smartphones, tablets and other devices, or sync them to a computer for quick and easy data transfer. Or, power and charge all portable electronic devices with a Light Pulse Electroluminescent Charge and Sync Cable ($24.99) that radiates ambient lighting. For iPhone 6, 5 and 5s users, Glitter and Flow iPhone Cases ($12.99) are a beautiful and fun option to protect these devices from scratches, dirt and bumps.
Shopping for technology at Staples is easy with options to purchase in store, online, on the mobile app or through buy online, pick up in store.
To see the latest technology assortment from the leading brands for back-to-school, visit Staples.com/backtoschool. For additional information on Staples tech support services, visit Staples.com/techservices.
Staples make it easy to make more happen with more products and more ways to shop. Through its world-class retail, online and delivery capabilities, Staples lets customers shop however and whenever they want, whether it’s in-store, online or on mobile devices. Staples offers more products than ever, such as technology, facilities and breakroom supplies, furniture, safety supplies, medical supplies, and Copy and Print services. Staples also offer free shipping for Staples Rewards Members, in most cases overnight. Headquartered outside of Boston, Staples operates throughout North and South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. More information about Staples (SPLS) is available at www.staples.com.
Source: Staples, Inc.