One of FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® is Now Accepting Applications
RICHMOND, Virginia, 2016-1-6 — /EPR Retail News/ — CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is currently hiring associates for the company’s new store in Springfield, Il. The store is scheduled to open in April 2016 at 2531 Chuckwagon Drive.
The new store is CarMax’s 6th store in Illinois, and is more than 7,000 square-feet. Applications are now being accepted on the retailer’s website at http://jobs.carmax.com.
Who is CarMax Hiring?
- CarMax is seeking applicants for full and part-time positions.
- Available positions include customer specialists, who work with the customers from start to finish on car purchases and appraisals, as well as auto repair specialists.
- Auto repair specialists require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not.
- Many CarMax associates have worked for other major retailers, such as Target, Lowe’s, Wal-Mart and Macy’s.
How Can Job Seekers Apply?
- Applications are only accepted online. Job seekers should apply athttp://jobs.carmax.com.
- To see videos with first-hand accounts from CarMax associates, visityoutube.com/carmax.
Why Work at CarMax?
- CarMax is committed to hiring people with strong values of integrity, transparency and respect. We live these values every day and they drive how we treat our associates and our customers.
- CarMax offers unmatched training and support for associate career growth.
- CarMax offers competitive pay and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Stores are equipped with climate controlled, state-of-the-art service bays with quality equipment, and associates also receive discounts on car purchases and other services.
- CarMax is recognized as one of FORTUNE magazine’s 100 Best Companies to Work For® (11 years in a row), 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity, and 20 Best Workplaces in Retail, as well as one of TRAINING Magazine’s “Training Top 125” companies in America.
CarMax, a member of the FORTUNE 500 and the S&P 500 is the nation’s largest retailer of used vehicles. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, CarMax currently operates 155 superstores in 77 markets. The CarMax consumer offer features low, no-haggle prices, a broad selection of CarMax Quality Certified used vehicles, and superior customer service. During the 12 months ending February 28, 2015, the company retailed 582,282 used cars and sold 376,186 wholesale vehicles at our in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.