Discover What’s New, What’s Now and What’s Trending in Fashion
MILWAUKEE, 2016-Mar-11 — /EPR Retail News/ — Spring into style and discover what’s new and now in fashion this season at any of the Bon-Tondepartment stores seven nameplates across the U.S. and online including, Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers stores. Fresh, new spring fashions have arrived unveiling a season full of inspiring assortments in ladies apparel, shoes, handbags, accessories and more.
“This season we are excited to offer our customer a compelling assortment of merchandise to fit with her lifestyle,” said Hiede Gaspard, senior vice president, general merchandise manager, women’s apparel. “Our customers will be inspired with Bon-Ton’s spring collection, offering trend right looks and unique styles for her wardrobe.”
The spring season kicks off on March 12 with New & Now exclusive fashion shows in 10 cities across the country bringing the spring trends to life on the runway. Registration grants shoppers access to head to toe looks created by expert stylists, plus exclusive coupons, a chance to win prizes and a complimentary beauty makeover. Reservations can be made at www.newandnow.com.
“The must-have trends of the season include five fashionable looks: 70’s revival, white hot, feminine florals, shades of blue, and bold and graphic prints, patterns and stripes,” said Gaspard. “Our customers will also be able to experience these trends in person at our New & Now runway fashion shows in March and April.”
- So Blue— nothing goes with denim like more denim. Colors options from sky to navy. Layer Lucky Brand silver and turquoise jewelry with achambray shirt dress by Hippie Laundry or Skylar & Jade palazzo pants and MICHAEL Michael Kors denim cork wedge sandals. Pair a denim high-low tunic by Chelsea & Theodore with lace-up cobalt blue Jessica Simpson dress heels and a Coach hobo handbag in seaglass blue for a sassy look.
- Pick Flowers— this season is full of bright floral bouquets, bold watercolors and subtle blooms. Choose a Tommy Hilfiger floral ombre sheath dress — perfect for the office or a night out. For a special occasion, an elegant Adrianna Papell gown is sure to impress. You can’t go wrong with exclusive Laura Ashley printed poncho or a bold and colorful Bobeau midi skirt. Head to the beach in a stunning Calvin Klein swimsuit and Dooney and Burke floral tote. Add a pop of color to any outfit with GUESS pumps or an Anne Klein flower collar necklace and stud earrings.
- Bold & Graphic— make a statement this spring with sweeping strokes, unexpected patterns and saturated colors. Find your true colors with NYDJ jeans available in all of the popular shades of the season–the choice is yours. A Nine West striped skirt and jacket or Lauren Ralph Lauren satchel is a fresh and unexpected alternative to solids. Be confident and unafraid to be noticed in a vibrant Karen Kane shift dress,Lauren Ralph Lauren caged dress sandals and gemstones in graphic shapes and bold colors from Effy.
- White Hot— stay crisp and cool this spring in bright white. There is no color code for this trend which is wearable for daytime, evening and weekend. A white Calvin Klein faux leather moto jacket and lace pencil skirt is delicately feminine with a street-smart edge or choose a more casual look with a tiered maxi dress by MICHAEL Michael Kors. Pair a Sequin Hearts crochet lace top with white skinny jeans by Celebrity pink. Finalize with heels by Coach and a large leather tote handbag by MICHAEL Michael Kors.
- 70’s Revival— a nod to the past with a focus on today. Shop modern looks with retro flair such as a faux-suede dress by Vince Camuto or an exclusive swing tank in vintage pastel by Skylar & Jade. From clogs to platforms to embellished sandals, these modern throwbacks are available in styles from Madden Girl, Vince Camuto, Lucky and Guess. Finish your look with exclusive boho-inspired jewelry by Erica Lyons or Relativity and a Fossil mini fringe crossbody handbag.
These fresh, new style trends and more will be available in-store, in the spring fashion mailer or online at www.bonton.com. Guests can view the new and now runway shows online and purchase outfits featured in the show starting March 17.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (Nasdaq:BONT), with corporate headquarters in York, Pennsylvania and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 267 stores, which includes 9 furniture galleries and four clearance centers, in 26 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s,Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is an active and positive participant in the communities it serves.
For store locations and information visit www.bonton.com. Join the conversation and be inspired by following Bon-Ton on Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, Pinterest and the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, #LoveStyle.
Christine Hojnacki, Vice President of Public Relations
Nicole Koremenos, Senior PR Coordinator
414.347.1152 ext. 3278
Source: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
News Provided by Acquire Media