Local Associated Food Stores launches premium pies for Pi Day
Salt Lake City, Utah, 2016-Mar-14 — /EPR Retail News/ — Associated Food Stores is bringing back the sweet, classic taste of fresh- baked pie with the launch of Red Button Vintage Creamery premium pies. The exquisite pies are a whopping four pounds and rival a traditional 9” pie, coming in at 12” and are filled with Grade A fruit and all natural ingredients—showcasing hand-laid lattice and crumb tops made from scratch. Red Button Vintage Creamery pies are available exclusively at Associated Food Stores local and independent retailers just in time for Pi Day.
Created through a partnership with Salt Lake-based Rocky Mountain Pies, Red Button Vintage Creamery Pies will retail at $12.99 and feature six classic and unique flavors like Cherry Almond Pralines, Apple Crumb, Peach Blueberry, Dazzleberry, Pineapple Upside Down and Sea Salt Caramel Crumb.
“We are thrilled to partner with Associated Food Stores to bring a new, premium pie to local grocery stores throughout the intermountain west,” said Mark Grandintti, President of Rocky Mountain Pies. “As a local company, it’s exciting to work with another Utah based company to make a quality product that we’re excited to share.”
Shoppers can find Red Button Vintage Creamery Pies at any Macey’s, Fresh Market, Dan’s, Dick’s Market, Lin’s, Peterson’s, Lee’s Market Place, Stokes and other participating Associated Food Stores retailers. For more information about Red Button Vintage Creamery pies and to find a local and independent Associated retailer near you, visit
Media interested in hosting a Red Button Vintage Creamery event for Pi Day should contact Sarah Pettit firstname.lastname@example.org 801-978-8948 for samples.
Associated Food Stores is an independent retailer-owned warehouse based in Salt Lake City, Utah, which provides complete warehouse facilities and services to over 400 grocers throughout the Intermountain West. To learn more about Associated Food Stores or to find a retailer near you, visit www.afstores.com.
Associated Food Stores
Desk: 801.978.8948 / Cell: 801.916.1070
Red Button Vintage Creamery Premium Pies
A Local Company:
- Just in time for Pi Day, Utah-based Red Button Vintage Creamery—known for their famous ice cream has announced that the brand is now baking premium pies.
- Red Button pies are made locally in Salt Lake City in partnership with Rocky Mountain Pies.
- Red Button Vintage Creamery is an exclusive brand of Associated Food Stores and can be found in the frozen section of your local and independent Associated Grocer.
- Learn more and where you can buy Red Button Vintage Creamery pies at
Quality You Can Taste:
- Red Button Vintage Creamery pies contain Grade a Fruit, creamery butter, and all-natural sugar.
- Our crust is made from scratch and some flavors are infused with almond or vanilla for a truly phenomenal taste.
- No trans fat is included in Red Button Vintage Creamery premium pies.
- We intentionally use a slower baking process, including hand-laid lattice tops, to ensure you enjoy a home-style pie straight from your oven.
Serious in Size:
- Red Button Vintage Creamery pies are a whopping 12 inches (other pies are typically 9) and weigh 4 pounds—making them perfect for family gatherings.
Delicious and Unique Flavors:
- Six delicious and unique flavors
- Cherry Almond Pralines Lattice
- Apple Crumb
- Peach Blueberry Lattice
- Dazzleberry Lattice
- Pineapple Upside Down Lattice
- Sea Salt Caramel Crumb and Lattice
Savings to Celebrate Pi Day:
- Red Button Vintage Creamery Pies are regularly priced at $12.99. During the week of Pi Day, they will be on sale through Associated Food Stores’ Plus and Perks Rewards programs for $5 off (see your local stores for details.)