Boston, Mass., 2016-Sep-21 — /EPR Retail News/ — Kantar Retail, the global Retail and Shopper Specialists, announced today (Sept. 19, 2016) that it will hold its annual eCommerce & Digital Strategy Forum Oct. 5-6 in New York City.
The theme of this year’s event is how to bridge the two parallel areas of focus in today’s eCommerce space — engaging people digitally and driving ROI and profitability from digital marketing and commercial relationships.
The two-day session will provide insight into the underlying shifts in the disruptive nature of digital shopping, engagement, and connection; identify key trends in today’s digital landscape; and showcase best practices for better linking consumer engagement with commercial reality as a means of driving profitability and growth.
Keynote speakers for the eCommerce & Digital Strategy Forum will include:
- Reid Greenberg, SVP of Digital and eCommerce at Kantar Retail
- Gary Vaynerchuck, CEO/Founder of VaynerMedia
- Bryan Gildenberg, Chief Knowledge Officer at Kantar Retail
- Sri Rajagopalan, VP of eCommerce at Johnson & Johnson
Kantar Retail and industry thought leaders will provide attendees with valuable strategic insights into:
- The underlying shifts in the disruptive nature of digital shopping, engagement, and connection
- Key trends in the digital landscape today, with an emphasis on partnering strategies to sell through Amazon, Walmart.com, and other pure-play or brick-and-click retailers
- Current practices to better link digital engagement with commercial reality to drive profitable growth and sell more cases
Attendees can expect to learn:
- How to leverage the evolving online grocery landscape
- How to shape digital teams, build digital and eCommerce muscle, and lay a solid groundwork to win in digital retail
- How to build on the next level of the omnichannel commerce experience
Notes to editors:
About Kantar Retail
We are the Retail and Shopper Specialists. We are a leading retail and shopper insight, consulting and analytics and technology business and part of Kantar, the data investment management division of WPP. We work with leading brand manufacturers and retailers to help them sell more effectively and profitably. At Kantar Retail, we track and forecast over 1,200 retailers globally and have purchase data on over 200 million shoppers. Among our market- leading reports are the annual PoweRanking® survey and the Digital Power Study. Kantar Retail works with over 400 clients and has 26 offices in 15 markets around the globe.
Contact for Kantar Retail media queries in the U.S. and Canada:
Daddi Brand Communications
Office: +1 (646) 370 1341
Contact for Kantar Retail media queries in Europe:
Global Communications Manager
Office: +44 (0) 1372 825 391
Source: Kantar Retail