Croix Cedex, France, 2016-Sep-23 — /EPR Retail News/ — Auchan Retail France opened, on September 23, in the very heart of Paris, its second “Cœur de nature” store, specialized in 100% organic consumption.
A modern and welcoming store for everyday’s shopping, giving the customers the unique opportunity to make its shopping in an easy, quick, healthy and sweet way,Cœur de Nature proposes:
- innovative services in organic traditionnal retail: bread baked in store all day, freshly sqeezed organic fruit juice;
- an exceptional offer of organic products sold in bulk;
- local and small producers honored every day : PDO organic butchery and cheese, more than 100 PDO organic wines and champagne, without sulfite or Demeter-certified;
- local partners : egg produce from Ile-de-France, flour from the Seine & Marne region, handmade artisan soaps, aromatic herbs and infusions from the Essonne region;
- a selection of “high level” products: gluten-free bread and appetizer, a selection of products for vegans, MSC-labelled fishery products as well as freshly squeezed fruit juice!
- a wide range of cosmetics and food supplements to help the customers to better preserve every day their health and their well-being;
- and finally, a committed store: some furniture in sustainable wood manufactured by French companies, 100% LED lighting, recycling of batteries and bulbs behind the cash desks.
Source: Auchan Holdings