ATLANTA, 2017-May-12 — /EPR Retail News/ — Paradies Lagardère, the travel retail and restaurateur leader in North America, was awarded six new specialty retail and travel essential stores at the Raleigh–Durham International Airport (RDU). After conducting specific outreach and research with local and regional businesses, Paradies Lagardère created the winning bids with an impressive selection of leading national, regional and local brands.
“We are thrilled and very appreciative of this opportunity to continue expanding our strong relationship with Raleigh–Durham International Airport, and deliver these popular and highly-recognized national brands in Terminal 2,” said Gregg Paradies, president and CEO, Paradies Lagardère. “Our varied specialty and travel essential retail offerings will be a great complement to the airport and a strong fit for the passengers in this market.”
The travel essential and specialty retail stores proposed in Paradies Lagardère’s winning bid include:
Travel Essentials Locations:
- TripAdvisor® – The world’s largest travel website, with more than 340 million unique visitors monthly, the TripAdvisor-branded travel essential store will offer a convenient, one-stop shop environment that covers all of a traveler’s needs.
- WRAL Travel Store – A news source for the Raleigh-Durham area for more than 60 years, the WRAL travel essentials store brings a local institution into the airport.
Swarovski – Since 1895, founder Daniel Swarovski’s mastery of crystal cutting and enduring passion for innovation and design has made it the world’s premier jewelry and accessory brand. Each piece reflects current trends and more than 120 years of craftsmanship. Paradies Lagardère is proud to partner with Swarovski to offer a gorgeous selection of figurines, jewelry and accessories.
- CORSA Collections – An elegant representation of a true, multi-branded store, CORSA Collections utilizes a unique “shop in shop concept” to showcase highly-desirable travel items from Brighton, Tumi, MZ Wallace, Lipault, and other top fashion brands.
- No Boundaries – No Boundaries is a one-of-a-kind concept targeting the outdoor and sport enthusiast. The store features apparel and accessories from premium national brands – Kuhl Clothing, Columbia, Aventura, Mountain Hardwear, and Marmot – with gear that includes jackets, vests, fleece, backpacks, rain gear, camping essentials, water bottles, and a host of other accessories.
- InMotion Entertainment – With 15 years of experience operating electronics stores in airports, InMotion Entertainment is the undisputed leader in the industry. Passengers rely on InMotion Entertainment as their source for electronics and entertainment, which offers brand name electronic devices supported by a highly-trained staff. Global brands such as Beats by Dr. Dre, Bose, Monster, Samsung, and Sony are available for purchase.
Paradies Lagardère specializes in three key airport concessions areas: Food and Beverage, Travel Essentials and Specialty Retail. Within Travel Essentials and Specialty Retail, we offer a diverse mix of categories including fashion, luxury, electronics, convenience, sports, luggage, jewelry, and souvenirs. We also deliver high-end restaurants, quick-serve and casual restaurants, and quality bars, including local, national and international brands that provide travelers delicious dining options. Paradies Lagardère was recently recognized for excellence in specialty retail, earning ARN Awards for Best Specialty Retail Brand Operator for its Brooks Brothers concept, and Best Airport Retail Store Design for Dylan’s Candy Bar at Dallas Fort Worth International Airport.
Paradies Lagardère delivers the very best solutions – a favorite local concept or a highly-desirable international brand – that exceeds expectations for our airport partners and travelers.
Source: Paradies Lagardère