PRO DAYS offer more than $2,300 in pre-Black Friday savings
GRAPEVINE, Texas, 2017-Nov-11 — /EPR Retail News/ — While other retailers are revealing their Black Friday deals, GameStop is giving gamers and savvy shoppers a jump-start on holiday deals this weekend. During PRO DAYS, Nov. 10-12, PowerUp Rewards Pro and Elite Pro members will have exclusive access to a bonus Black Friday sale, including amazing sales on the year’s hottest games, accessories, consoles and collectibles. PRO DAYS sale gives gamers the opportunity to make a dent on their holiday wish lists long before retail madness begins.
Total PRO DAYS deals offer more than $2,300 in savings on a huge selection of new and pre-owned games and gear. The full list of PRO DAYS sales is available at www.Gamestop.com/PRODAY.
- HARDWARE: Hundreds in savings on Xbox One S Console Bundles
- Xbox One S 1TB Console Bundle + $50 GameStop Gift Card and up to two FREE games
- Xbox One S 1TB Console Bundle + Samsung 40” 4K Ultra HD Smart TV ($300 savings)
- GAMES: Up to 50% off top titles for Xbox and PS4, including:
- Destiny 2: $39.99
- Horizon Zero Dawn: $19.99
- Fallout 4 (GOTY): $29.99
- Middle Earth Shadow of War: $39.99
- Assassin’s Creed Ezio Edition: $24.99
- Injustice 2: $29.99
- Lego Ninjago: $39.99 (also available for Nintendo Switch)
- Grand Theft Auto V: $29.99
- The Evil Within 2: $29.99
- The Elder Scrolls Morrowind: $24.99
- Call of Duty Black Ops III Zombies Edition: $44.99
- ACCESSORIES: Up to $30 off headphones, controllers, charging blocks and more
- STOCKING STUFFERS: Buy 1, Get 2 FREE on ALL clearance apparel and collectibles
- FUNKO: Buy 3, Get 1 FREE Funko POP! figures
- TRADE: Up to 30 percent more credit on games, accessories and electronics
- PRE-OWNED: Up to 30 percent off pre-owned games and accessories
Gamers can win big during PRO DAYS, but Pro members get great deals and offers all year-round, and with GameStop’s new Elite Pro level, members can cash in on even more savings and instant rewards. Gamers who boost their membership from Pro to Elite Pro get 10 more points for every dollar spent, double the savings on pre-owned games and accessories and double the trade-in value on games, accessories and tech—in addition to free two-day shipping for online purchases.*
Customers can enroll in PowerUp Rewards at their local GameStop to immediately start scoring points, discounts, invitations to exclusive events, advanced notice of sales, promotions and other offers. Members can upgrade to the Pro tier for an annual fee of $14.99 or 15,000 PowerUp Rewards points, or the Elite Pro tier for $29.99 or 30,000 points.**
*Minimum purchase of $35
**Fees are prorated for members who upgrade from Pro to Elite Pro for the time remaining on their membership
GameStop, the world’s largest video game retailer, offers the best selection of new and pre-owned video gaming consoles, accessories and video game titles, in both physical and digital formats. GameStop also offers fans a wide variety of pop vinyl toys, collectibles, board games and more. Through GameStop’s unique buy-sell-trade program, gamers can trade in video game consoles, games, and accessories, as well as consumer electronics for cash or in-store credit. The company operates thousands of locations nationwide, and fans can find their local GameStop using the store locator tool.
To get the latest news on video gaming and gear, follow GameStop on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram, GameStop, EB Games, and Micromania is part of GameStop Corp. (NYSE:GME), a global specialty retailer that makes the most popular technologies affordable and simple.
GameStop Public Relations
Source: Gamestop Corporation/globenewswire