Sophisticated technologies propel an intuitive customer journey, enhancing retail shopping experiences across channel boundaries
NEW YORK, 2018-Jan-12 — /EPR Retail News/ — Diebold Nixdorf (NYSE: DBD), a world leader in driving connected commerce, will showcase its latest experience-driven technologies at the National Retail Federation’s (NRF) BIG Show, the world’s leading annual retail event, from Jan. 14-16 in New York. In booth #1885, Diebold Nixdorf will demonstrate the future of retail journeys, with solutions designed to extend beyond omnichannel offerings to make the “Store for One” – a connected commerce approach that is completely centered on the consumer – a reality.
A fundamental shift from a channel-centric to a consumer-centric approach will transform the entire retail landscape. As retailers increasingly look for solutions to improve consumer shopping experiences, it is crucial to adopt interactive technologies and ensure the most efficient, “always on” operations via a “store as a service” concept for users. Visitors at the Diebold Nixdorf booth can explore how its Storevolution TMprogram, supported by Vynamic™ Retail Software, enables both consumers and retailers at every single step of the retail journey.
Diebold Nixdorf’s latest innovations in retail checkout technology through Storevolution cover the consumer journey from end-to-end:
- Recently announced software solutions on display at NRF include Vynamic Engage, which supports greater customer centricity via personalized interactions with consumers, Vynamic Mobile Shopper, mobile self-scanning software, and Vynamic Mobile Retail, demonstrated via a mobile scan-and-go app. These solutions improve the consumer’s in-store retail experience through customization based on prior buying patterns and behaviors.
- Managed Mobility Services help to improve performance and availability of existing and new mobile devices in real-time to optimize operational costs.
- The embedding of digital and mobile-enabled touchpoints for both shoppers and staff members is represented in the BEETLE iSCAN EASY eXpress self-checkout solution, now featuring RFID technology. Supporting the consumer’s demands for digital and mobile-enabled touchpoints, the BEETLE iSCAN EASY eXpress employs a “scan and go” modality and acts as an interactive kiosk or a payment terminal with a compact design to support cashless payments via card and smartphone.
- Saving space and boosting productivity, the new BEETLE iPOS plus XL has an extra-large 18.5” screen and acts as an all-in-one POS solution. Further, the M-III, a modular POS system, simultaneously operates several applications, offering excellent scalability, high performance, and a greater range of functionality for traditional checkout areas.
- The K-Two Kiosk automates routine tasks and in-store transactions, offers order-taking abilities at QSRs and fast casual restaurants, provides customer service, supplies product information, sells tickets and presents functionality that furthers store digitalization.
Diebold Nixdorf’s booth at NRF will also feature the “DN Future Store,” a virtual reality experience that demonstrates how Vynamic enables both retailers and consumers throughout the in-store shopping experiences via intuitive changes.
“When it comes to retail, we understand the growing demand from consumers for personalized, connected, and convenient shopping experiences,” said Juergen Wunram, interim co-chief executive officer and chief operating officer, Diebold Nixdorf. “We are constantly innovating and expanding our portfolio and software services to ensure that retailers have everything they need to address their operational needs along the evolving consumer journey.”
About Diebold Nixdorf
Diebold Nixdorf, Incorporated (NYSE: DBD) is a world leader in enabling connected commerce for millions of consumers each day across the financial and retail industries. Its software-defined solutions bridge the physical and digital worlds of cash and consumer transactions conveniently, securely and efficiently. As an innovation partner for nearly all of the world’s top 100 financial institutions and a majority of the top 25 global retailers, Diebold Nixdorf delivers unparalleled services and technology that are essential to evolve in an ‘always on’ and changing consumer landscape.
Diebold Nixdorf has a presence in more than 130 countries with approximately 24,000 employees worldwide. The organization maintains corporate offices in North Canton, Ohio, USA and Paderborn, Germany. Shares are traded on the New York and Frankfurt Stock Exchanges under the symbol ‘DBD’. Visit www.DieboldNixdorf.com for more information.
SOURCE Diebold Nixdorf
Media Relations, Mike Jacobsen, APR, +1-330-490-3796, firstname.lastname@example.org; Investor Relations, Steve Virostek, +1-330-490-6319, email@example.com