Fans Can Also Visit Barnes & Noble Stores This Month to Meet Shark Tank Legend Daymond John, Glam Rocker Jake Shears and Award-Winning Novelist Walter Mosley
New York, New York, 2018-Jan-30 — /EPR Retail News/ — Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS), the world’s largest retail bookseller, today (January 29, 2018) announced February’s lineup of high-profile events, featuring bestselling authors, well-known entrepreneurs, famous entertainers and more, to start off a new year of exciting events. Throughout the month of February, fans are encouraged to stop by Barnes & Noble to meet the celebrities they love including bestselling authors such as Kristin Hannah, Walter Mosely and Zadie Smith, award-winning science writer Steven Pinker, award-winning journalist Maria Shriver, and world-renowned businessman and investor Daymond John. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for more details on each event.
Below is a list of some of the major events taking place at Barnes & Noble stores nationwide this February:
- Steve Coll, Directorate S: The C.I.A. and America’s Secret Wars in Afghanistan and Pakistan, 2001-2016, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, February 22 at 7 PM.
- Kelly Corrigan, Tell Me More: Stories About the 12 Hardest Things I’m Learning to Say, Barnes & Noble in Folsom, CA, February 2 at 7 PM.
- James Dashner, The Death Cure Movie Tie-in Edition (Maze Runner Series #3), Barnes & Noble The Grove in Los Angeles, February 1 at 7 PM.
- Kristin Hannah, The Great Alone, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, February 6 at 6 PM.
- Daymond John, Rise and Grind: Outperform, Outwork, and Outhustle Your Way to a More Successful and Rewarding Life, Barnes & Noble in Fort Lauderdale, FL, February 2 at 1 PM; Barnes & Noble Marketplace SC in Fort Myers, FL, February 3 at 1 PM; Barnes & Noble Colonial in Orlando, FL, February 3 at 7:30 PM.
- Laura Lippman, Sunburn, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, February 20 at 7 PM.
- Rose McGowan, BRAVE, Barnes & Noble The Grove in Los Angeles, February 7 at 7 PM.
- Walter Mosley, Down the River Unto the Sea, Barnes & Noble Upper East Side in New York City, February 21 at 7 PM.
- Meera Lee Patel, My Friend Fear: Finding Magic in the Unknown, Barnes & Noble The Grove in Los Angeles, February 22 at 7 PM.
- Steven Pinker, Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, February 27 at 7 PM.
- Jorge Ramos, Stranger: The Challenge of a Latino Immigrant in the Trump Era, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, February 27 at 7pm.
- Jake Shears, Boys Keep Swimming: A Memoir, Barnes & Noble Union Square in New York City, February 28 at 7 PM.
- Maria Shriver, I’ve Been Thinking…: Reflections, Prayers, and Meditations for a Meaningful Life, Barnes & Noble Upper East Side in New York City, February 27 at 7 PM.
- Zadie Smith, Feel Free: Essays, Barnes & Noble Upper West Side in New York City, February 8 at 7 PM.
Barnes & Noble hosts over 100,000 events annually at its stores across the country. Customers should visit the Barnes & Noble Store Locator for a full list, and stay tuned for the next announcement unveiling the exciting events lineup for March.
About Barnes & Noble
Barnes & Noble, Inc. (NYSE: BKS) is the world’s largest retail bookseller, and a leading retailer of content, digital media and educational products. The Company operates 632 Barnes & Noble bookstores in 50 states, and one of the Web’s premier e-commerce sites, BN.com (www.bn.com). The Nook Digital business offers a lineup of popular NOOK® tablets and eReaders and an expansive collection of digital reading and entertainment content through the NOOK Store®. The NOOK Store features more than 4.5 million digital books in the US (www.nook.com), plus periodicals and comics, and offers the ability to enjoy content across a wide array of popular devices through Free NOOK Reading Apps™ available for Android™, iOS® and Windows®.
General information on Barnes & Noble, Inc. can be obtained by visiting the Company’s corporate website at www.barnesandnobleinc.com.
Barnes & Noble®, Barnes & Noble Booksellers® and Barnes & Noble.com® are trademarks of Barnes & Noble, Inc. or its affiliates. NOOK® and the NOOK logos are trademarks of Nook Digital, LLC or its affiliates.
For more information on Barnes & Noble, follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and Snapchat (bnsnaps), and like us on Facebook. For more information on NOOK, follow us on Twitter and like us on Facebook.
Mary Ellen Keating
Senior Vice President, Corporate Communications
Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Director, Corporate Communications
Barnes & Noble, Inc.
Source: Barnes & Noble