- Emmy-winning actor Jon Hamm returns as narrator of the eight-episode season
- Seasons one and two of All or Nothing are available for Prime members to stream on Prime Video
SEATTLE, 2018-Mar-05 — /EPR Retail News/ — Amazon today (Mar. 1, 2018) announced that season three of the Emmy-winning docuseries All or Nothing, a Prime Original series produced by NFL Films, will launch on Friday, April 27. All or Nothing: The Dallas Cowboys,once again narrated by Emmy-winning actor Jon Hamm (Baby Driver, Mad Men), follows the Cowboys through their tumultuous 2017 season, which they enter with Super Bowl aspirations and exit with disappointment, one game short of the playoffs after a rollercoaster of controversy and emotion. All eight episodes will be available for Prime members on April 27.
All or Nothing, winner of the 2017 Sports Emmy Award for Outstanding Serialized Sports Documentary, is the first series to take viewers inside the locker room, on the sidelines and off the field for an unprecedented look inside an NFL franchise’s complete season. Season three, All or Nothing: The Dallas Cowboys, begins with much reason for optimism. Owner Jerry Jones has been elected to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, the team is operating out of its glistening new headquarters in Frisco, Texas, and head coach Jason Garrett is the reigning NFL Coach of the Year. But a cloud hangs over everything: after a yearlong investigation, running back Ezekiel Elliott has been suspended for six games by the NFL for conduct detrimental to the league. The team never quite finds its footing, alternating between winning and losing streaks.
Being the Dallas Cowboys means being the center of the NFL universe in good times and bad. The Elliott suspension, the team’s response to the players’ social justice protests during the national anthem, and even the fortunes of Jerry Jones’s grandson – a star Texas high school quarterback – dominate national headlines. It all adds up to a wild season even by the lofty standards of America’s Team. And NFL Films is there for it all, providing the immersive coverage that has made the Emmy-winning All or Nothing a new gold standard for all-access sports programming.
“We are excited to announce that the third season of All or Nothing will feature the Dallas Cowboys. One of the best known and most captivating teams in the NFL, the Cowboys have a rabid fan base,” said Heather Schuster, Head of Unscripted, Amazon Originals. “This season will once again provide Prime members with incredible access, compelling drama and plenty of football action to entertain fans until next season.”
“We are thrilled to have the Dallas Cowboys as the featured team in the third season of the Prime Original series All or Nothing,” said Maryann Turcke, President of NFL Media. “An enormous amount of thanks goes out to the Cowboys organization for their cooperation in filming throughout the season. The team at NFL Films continuously delivers high-quality, engaging content for viewers, and through our collaboration with Amazon, the third season of All or Nothing will give football fans incredible access into one of the league’s most iconic and celebrated clubs.”
The April 27 launch of All or Nothing also coincides with the 2018 NFL Draft, which will take place Thursday, April 26 through Saturday, April 28 in Dallas, TX.
Here’s what customers are saying:
- “Absolutely amazing documentary. I can’t wait to see this show and the unique style continue.”
- “Wasn’t into football. Now I’m into football.”
- “The in-depth look at how teams operate behind the doors is astounding to see.”
- “I LOVE THIS SHOW! WAITING FOR SEASON 3!”
Produced by NFL Films, All or Nothing: The Dallas Cowboys is executive produced by Maryann Turcke, Ross Ketover (Hard Knocks, Inside theNFL), and Pat Kelleher (Hard Knocks, 30 for 30 – The Two Bills). The showrunner is Keith Cossrow (A Football Life). Directors are Shannon Furman, Jay Jackson, Steve Trout, and Terrell Riley. Supervising producer is Bennett Viseltear and senior producer is Nick Mascolo.
Prime members will be able to stream the series via the Prime Video app for TVs, connected devices including Fire TV, mobile devices and online at amazon.com/allornothing. Members can also download the series to mobile devices for offline viewing at no additional cost to their membership.
About Prime Video
Prime Video is a premium on-demand entertainment service that offers customers the greatest choice in what to watch, and how to watch it. Prime Video is the only service that provides all of the following:
- Prime Video: Thousands of movies and TV shows, including popular licensed and self-published content plus critically-acclaimed and award-winning Prime Original series like The Grand Tour, The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, Sneaky Pete, and kids series Tumble Leaf, and Amazon Original Movies such as Academy Award-winning Manchester by the Sea and The Salesman, and Academy Award-nominated The Big Sick,available for unlimited streaming as part of an Amazon Prime membership. Prime Video is also now available to customers in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe at www.primevideo.com.
- Live Sports: Sporting events, including AVP volleyball and ATP tennis, are available to watch live on Prime Video in more than 200 countries and territories around the globe
- Amazon Channels: Over 140 channel subscriptions that Prime members can add to their membership, including HBO, SHOWTIME, STARZ, Cinemax, PBS KIDS, Acorn TV and more. To view the full list of channels available, visit www.amazon.com/channels
- Rent or Own: Hundreds of thousands of titles, including new-release movies and current TV shows available for on-demand rental or purchase for all Amazon customers
- Instant Access: Instantly watch anytime, anywhere through the Prime Video app on TVs, mobile devices, Amazon Fire TV, Fire TV Stick, Fire tablets and Apple TV or online. For a list of all compatible devices visit www.amazon.com/howtostream
- Premium Features: Top features like 4K Ultra HD, High Dynamic Range (HDR), X-Ray and mobile downloads for offline viewing of select content
In addition to Prime Video, the Prime membership includes unlimited fast free shipping options across all categories available on Amazon, more than two million songs and thousands of playlists and stations with Prime Music, secure photo storage with Prime Photos, unlimited reading with Prime Reading, unlimited access to a digital audiobook catalogue with Audible Channels for Prime, a rotating selection of free digital games and in-game loot with Twitch Prime, early access to select Lightning Deals, exclusive access and discounts to select items, and more. To sign-up for Prime or to find out more visit: www.amazon.com/prime.
Amazon is guided by four principles: customer obsession rather than competitor focus, passion for invention, commitment to operational excellence, and long-term thinking. Customer reviews, 1-Click shopping, personalized recommendations, Prime, Fulfillment by Amazon, AWS, Kindle Direct Publishing, Kindle, Fire tablets, Fire TV, Amazon Echo, and Alexa are some of the products and services pioneered by Amazon. For more information, visit www.amazon.com/about and follow @AmazonNews.
About NFL Films
NFL Films, the most honored filmmaker in sports television history with 126 Sports Emmy Awards – remains a groundbreaking leader in sports television, providing unprecedented access to and legendary storytelling about the sport of professional football. With more than 100 million feet of film in its library, NFL Films is the historical backbone of NFL Network and a key supplier of the network’s programming, including the three-time Emmy-nominated series A Football Life, offering untold stories into the lives of some of the NFL’s most recognizable icons, and The Timeline, chronicling seminal moments that formed the NFL’s storied past, shape the present and, in some cases, set the stage for the future.
NFL Films is a part of NFL Media, the owned and operated media division of the National Football League which is comprised of NFL Network, NFL Films, NFL.com, NFL Now, NFL Mobile from Verizon and NFL RedZone.
Source: Amazon.com, Inc.