Retailer Known for Hiring Outside the Auto Industry Accepting Applications for Fifth Ohio Location
RICHMOND, Virginia, 2014-11-17— /EPR Retail News/ — CarMax, Inc. (NYSE: KMX), the nation’s largest retailer of used cars, is hiring more than 50 positions for the company’s new store in Warrensville Heights. While many retailers are hiring for seasonal positions, CarMax is looking for individuals ready to start a rewarding career with the company.
The new store, which is more than 40,000-square-feet, is located at 4900 Point Parkway and is the fifth CarMax location in Ohio. It is scheduled to open in February 2015. Applications are now being accepted for the new positions on the retailer’s website at www.carmax.com/cleveland. CarMax is a growing company focused on personal and professional development and offers one-of-a-kind career opportunities that sets it apart from other retailers.
Who is CarMax Hiring?
- CarMax is seeking applicants for full and part-time positions.
- Available positions include sales, business office, and a variety of service operations positions that include inventory, service advisors, and technicians.
- Many CarMax associates have worked for other major retailers, such as Target, Lowe’s, Wal-Mart and Macy’s.
- Technician positions require previous automotive experience, however most positions do not.
- CarMax is committed to hiring people with strong values of integrity, transparency and respect.
How Can Job Seekers Apply?
- Job seekers should apply online at www.carmax.com/cleveland.
- To see a video with first-hand accounts from CarMax associates, visit the YouTube page on youtube.com/carmax.
- CarMax will contact applicants and set up interviews after an initial review of applications.
CarMax, a member of the FORTUNE 500 and the S&P 500, and one of the FORTUNE “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 10 consecutive years, is the nation’s largest retailer of used vehicles. Headquartered in Richmond, Virginia, CarMax currently operates 142 superstores in 72 markets. The CarMax consumer offer features low, no-haggle prices, a broad selection of CarMax Quality Certified used vehicles, and superior customer service. During the 12 months ending February 28, 2014, the company retailed 526,929 used cars and sold 342,576 wholesale vehicles at our in-store auctions. For more information, access the CarMax website at www.carmax.com.