AUSTIN, Texas, 2014-11-26 — /EPR Retail News/ — Fair is the new black at Whole Foods Market – the new Black Friday, that is! As shoppers head out on the busiest shopping day of the year, the grocer will be offering discounts of up to 35 percent on ethically traded products all weekend long in honor of Fair Friday.
Dates of sale: Friday, Nov. 28 through Sunday, Nov. 30.
Deal: Shoppers can enjoy up to 35 percent off on featured fair trade certified products, including:
· Alter-Eco Organic Chocolate Truffles – 25 percent savings on 10 count boxes of Black (dark chocolate), Velvet (dark milk chocolate), new Sea Salt and new Salted Caramel.
· Third St. Festivus Chai – more than 20 percent savings on Original and new Spicy Pumpkin flavors.
· Bearitos Pita Chips – 35 percent savings on Cinnamon & Sugar and Cocoa varieties.
· Dr. Bronner’s Organic Whole Kernel Coconut Oil – 40 percent savings.
· Theo Chocolate 3ounce bars – More than 30 percent off on 16 holiday and everyday favorites, including:
o Holiday bars in Dark Chocolate Ginger, Dark Chocolate Raspberry, Milk Chocolate Gingerbread Spice, Dark Chocolate Nutcracker, Dark Chocolate Peppermint Stick and Milk Chocolate Coconut Mint.
o Everyday favorite bars in Organic Dark Chocolate, Organic Ultimate Dark Chocolate, Organic Dark Chocolate Cherry Almond, Organic Dark Chocolate with Spicy Chile, Organic Dark Chocolate Mint, Dark Chocolate Orange, Milk Chocolate with Salted Almonds, Dark Chocolate with Salted Almonds and Dark Chocolate with Toasted Coconut.
About Fair Friday: Fair trade products offer shoppers a more ethical choice in the marketplace, and a way to vote with their dollars to support responsible trade. Whole Foods Market is hosting this “Fair Friday” weekend sale as a way to remind Black Friday shoppers to slow down and think about how purchasing decisions can impact and improve the lives of those producing their holiday gifts.