New “10 Days of Deals” includes daily discounts and presale on Nov. 25
MINNEAPOLIS, 2015-11-10 — /EPR Retail News/ — Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) today revealed its promotional strategy for Black Friday. The retailer will introduce a new “10 Days of Deals” promotion, offering deep daily discounts on electronics, kitchenware, toys and more from Nov. 22 through Dec. 1. As part of the “10 Days of Deals,” guests will have access to a Black Friday presale on Wednesday, Nov. 25.
“Black Friday continues to kick off the holiday shopping season for many guests. This year Target will open our doors at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving for the millions of families who make Black Friday in-store shopping part of their tradition. For those shopping from home, Target is once again making all of our Black Friday deals available on Target.com,” said Tina Tyler, Chief Stores Officer, Target. “In addition, we’re introducing ‘10 Days of Deals’ to offer a wide variety of compelling deals before, during and after Black Friday.”
Black Friday Doorbusters
For guests looking to create their shopping lists now, Black Friday deals are available to view starting today at Target.com/WeeklyAd. Again this year, Target will offer a handful of deals early to guests on Wednesday, Nov. 25. The deals that will be offered early will be available to view atTarget.com/WeeklyAd on Sunday, Nov. 22.
Beginning early Thanksgiving morning, guests can shop all of Target’s Black Friday deals at Target.comor when doors open at 6 p.m. New this year, guests who spend $75 or more on Friday, Nov. 27, will receive a 20 percent discount to use toward a future purchase on any day between Dec. 4 and Dec. 13. Guests will find the lowest prices Target has ever offered on TVs and select gaming consoles.
Additional Black Friday deals include:
- 55” Westinghouse LED TV, $249.99, Reg. $599.99
- 43” Element LED TV, Special Purchase $169.99
- Free $150 Target Gift Card when you buy an iPad Air 2
- Parrot Bebop Drone, $394.99, Reg. $499.99
- Xbox One Bundle, $299.99 with Gears of War digital game download ($39.99 Value) and a free $60 Target Gift Card, Reg. $349.99
- Free $100 Target Gift Card with purchase of any Apple Watch
- Beats Solo 2 Headphones, $96.99, Reg. $199.99
- Nikon CoolPix L340 digital camera, $99.99, Reg. $229.99
- GoPro Hero+LCD, $299.99 and a free $60 Target Gift Card and a free 64GB Lexar MicroSD card ($42.99 value)
- Fitbit Charge HR, $119.00, Reg. $149.99
- Dyson V6 Motorhead Cordless Vacuum, $249.99, Reg. $399.99
- 40 percent off all apparel and accessories for women, men, kids and baby
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off select toys, including Star Wars, Hot Wheels, Thomas & Friendsand more
- 50 percent off top holiday home décor, including all frames and jar candles
One-Day Early Black Friday Access, Nov. 9
For eager shoppers who want to beat the rush, Target will offer a selection of Black Friday deals, today only, at Target.com/BlackFriday. The following deals, and more, will be available for purchase on Nov. 9:
- Beats Pill, $119.99 (Reg. $199.99)
- 25 percent off all Beats Wireless Headphones
- Polaroid 9” Tablet, $49.99 (Reg. $79.99)
- RCA 8”Android Tablet, $39.99 (Reg. $99.99)
- 25 percent off Apple TV
- RCA 10” Portable DVD Player, $54.99 (Reg. $99.99)
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off Melissa & Doug toys
- 40 percent off STEM toys
Extended Holiday Hours
Target stores will open at 6 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day to mark the beginning of the holiday shopping season. Stores will remain open until 11 p.m. or midnight on Friday evening. The retailer will offer extended store hours to meet guests’ holiday shopping needs:
- Thanksgiving Day, Nov 26: 6 p.m. – Friday, Nov. 27: 11 p.m. or midnight
- Dec. 19-23: All stores open 7 a.m. to midnight
- Dec. 24: All stores open 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. or 11 p.m.
- Dec. 25: Closed
- Dec. 26: All stores open at 7 a.m. and close at 10 p.m., 11 p.m., or midnight
Target works closely with its team members to understand scheduling preferences for the holidays and compensates all hourly team members who work on a national holiday, including Thanksgiving, with pay equal to time-and-a-half their hourly rate. Also, all hourly team members who work certain shifts on Thanksgiving and Black Friday will receive additional compensation on top of holiday premium pay.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation (NYSE: TGT) serves guests at 1,805 stores and at Target.com. Since 1946, Target has given 5 percent of its profit to communities, which today equals more than $4 million a week. For more information, visit Target.com/Pressroom. For a behind-the-scenes look at Target, visit Target.com/abullseyeview or follow @TargetNews on Twitter.
Target Public Relations
p: (612) 761-7385