Two-day Flash Sale on All HP Ink and Toner at Buy One, Get One for 50 Percent Off in Stores and Online Jan. 24-25
BOCA RATON, Fla., 2016-Jan-18 — /EPR Retail News/ — Office Depot, Inc. (NASDAQ: ODP), a leading global provider of office products, services, and solutions, through its Office Depot and OfficeMax brands, today announced a Big Print Sale Jan. 17-30 where shoppers can get back to business while saving on all their printing-related needs for their home or workplace. The Big Print Sale also includes a two-day flash sale on HP ink and toner from Sunday, Jan. 24 through Monday, Jan. 25.
Great gear inspires great work, and for two days only all HP ink and toner is buy one get one for 50 percent off1 at Office Depot and OfficeMax retail locations and online. Customers can mix and match HP ink and toner of equal or lesser value within each product category for great savings.
Members of the Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards program, which is free to join, also receive 10 percent back in rewards2 for purchases of products they use most such as ink, toner and paper.
Featured Big Print Sale highlights:
(Valid Jan. 17- 23)
- Get $6 back in Office Depot® OfficeMax® Recycling Rewards per recycled cartridge when you buy $59 of HP Ink (Limit 3)3
- 50% off HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer: $99.99 (reg. price of $199.99 for $100 in savings)
- Boise X-9 Paper: $19.99 each when you buy 2 (reg. price of $53.99 each for $68 in savings when you buy 2)
- Tax Bundle: Buy any tax software such as TurboTax® Home & Business ($15 instant savings) $84.99 or TurboTax® Premier for $74.99 ($15 instant savings) and get copies, shredding, tech services and more free – a $100 value. Details at officedepot.com/taxbundle (valid through Feb. 20).
(Valid Jan. 24 – 30)
- Boise Polaris Premium Multipurpose Ream Paper: $3 (after $5.99 instant & $3 mail-in savings; in-store price: $6)
- All HP Photo and Presentation Paper: Buy one, get one free (reg. price: $7.29 – $62.99 each)
- Epson Workforce WF-3620 Printer: $89.99 (reg. price: $169.99 for $80 in savings)
- Free labeler with purchase of any Brother printer (reg. price: $24.99 for $24.99 in savings)
For more information about the Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards program, Big Print Sale and two-day flash sale or to find an Office Depot or OfficeMax location near you, please visit officedepot.com.
About Office Depot, Inc.
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace – whether your workplace is an office, home, school or car.
Office Depot, Inc. is a resource and a catalyst to help customers work better. We are a single source for everything customers need to be more productive, including the latest technology, core office supplies, print and document services, business services, facilities products, furniture, and school essentials.
The company has annual sales of approximately $16 billion, employs approximately 56,000 associates, and serves consumers and businesses in 59 countries with approximately 1,800 retail stores, award-winning e-commerce sites and a dedicated business-to-business sales organization – all delivered through a global network of wholly owned operations, franchisees, licensees and alliance partners. The company operates under several banner brands including Office Depot, OfficeMax, Grand & Toy, and Viking. The company’s portfolio of exclusive product brands include TUL, Foray, Brenton Studio, Ativa, WorkPro, Realspace and HighMark.
Office Depot, Inc.’s common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol ODP. Additional press information can be found at: http://news.officedepot.com.
1 Multipacks count as one. Limit two offers per household/business.
2 Excludes Denver and Nashville market areas. Visit officedepot.com/rewardstores for details.
3 Triple Recycling Rewards: Valid in-store only. Cannot be combined with other Bonus Reward offers on the same or similar products and services. Allow up to 5 weeks for bonus Rewards to post to your account. Recycling Rewards: $10 minimum monthly purchase required, excluding tax, delivery fees, purchases of all gift and prepaid gift cards, postage stamps, and purchases made with Office Depot® OfficeMax® Rewards and Merchandise Cards/Certificates. We do not accept damaged cartridges.
Office Depot, Inc.
Julianne Embry, 561-438-1451