New York, NY, 2016-Mar-09 — /EPR Retail News/ — The weather isn’t the only thing changing for spring! As the snow begins to melt and the flowers start to bloom, Whole Foods Market will be making some exciting updates to its Columbus Circle, Bowery, Chelsea, and Gowanus, Brooklyn locations. The natural and organic food retailer is excited to announce the opening of a variety of new prepared food venues across its New York City locations, bringing unique flavors and fresh inspirations.
The openings will be rolling out throughout the month of March as follows:
- March 1st: Bowery welcomes Bon Mi
- The Vietnamese inspired fast casual restaurant will feature non-traditional Bánh Mì Sandwiches, Greens, Rice and Noodle Bowls. Each item is made by hand using premium all-natural ingredients.
- Bon Mi will also open in Whole Foods Market Chelsea on April 15th
- March 7th: Columbus Circle On Tap reopens with Genji Izakaya
- Genji LLC, the sushi purveyor behind the more than 160 sushi bars at Whole Foods Market locations across the country, has opened a Japanese gastropub at the newly renovated On Tap bar at Columbus Circle. The venue will serve up quick bites like Wonton Nachos, Gyoza, Bao Sliders and a wide selection of regional craft and international beers, wine and sake.
- March 10th: Third & 3rd (Gowanus) welcomes No. 7 Sub
- No. 7 Sub will offer an array of vegetarian and savory meat-filled sandwiches & Gluten-free Grain Bowls, including: General Tso’s Seitan and Hot Roast Beef with Fried Broccoli. All sandwiches will be served on bread from Caputo Bakery, baked daily in Brooklyn.
For additional information and exciting announcements about Whole Foods Market in New York City and Brooklyn, please visit the stores’ social media channels:
Whole Foods Market NYC
Whole Foods Market Brooklyn