The European commercial real estate specialist launches KlépierreID to source the start-ups that will transform retail tomorrow.
http://www.vivatechnologyparis.com/challenges/602 Paris, Porte de Versailles, June 30- July 2, 2016
PARIS, 2016-Jun-13 — /EPR Retail News/ — “We are strong believers in the idea that the best way to face the strategic challenges generated by our fast moving retail environment, is to use a test & learn approach, identifying the start-ups that will enable us to accelerate our digital transformation. This is how we will generate more value for the retailers present in our shopping centers,” declares Jean-Marc Jestin, Chief Operating Officer for the Klépierre group.
KlépierreID will launch a first challenge,” Let’s Play with mobile shoppers”, to the 5000 start-ups present at Viva Technology global event, with 3 objectives:
- Enrich and simplify the shopping experience with new phygital servicesin Klépierre malls
- Collect, connect, and activate all available data in shopping centers to create more value for retailers at Klépierre, while respecting the confidentiality wanted by our clients
- Develop drive to store solutions
For this first step into the world of mobile technology, Klépierre is launching its start-up challenge with a major global partner, Microsoft, in order to select and support the winning start-ups in the development of their solutions.
“For ten years, Microsoft France has been creating and supporting specific programs dedicated to start-ups – talent detection, coaching and business acceleration, technological & international support– by facilitating business collaborations with the 5,000 start-ups currently supported with our key accounts. We are very glad to be associated with the first KlépierreID challenge at Viva Technology Paris, which will allow the three finalists to benefit from our support,” explains Nicolas Gaume, Director of the eXperiences division of Microsoft France.
The three finalist start-ups will benefit from:
- Pilot tests in Klépierre centers. The group will introduce them to major retailers and brands in Europe, and will put in place a specific BtoB communication program.
- Six months of personalized coaching via “the Pépinière” Microsoft Azure program dedicated to mobile & cloud apps (for start-ups using Microsoft Azure as their main Cloud technology). In connection with this program, they will have access to a dedicated contact at Microsoft France, technical resources (documentation, online training, equipment loans), as well as technological and business coaching. In addition, the winning start-up will receive 20 000€.
Start-ups can sign up for the challenge directly by clicking on this link: http://www.vivatechnologyparis.com/challenges/602
The Jury for the challenge includes executives from Klépierre top management; Anthony Virapin, Startup GoTo-Market Lead – Microsoft France; Sébastien Imbert, Chief Digital Marketing Officer – Microsoft France; Jérôme Léger, VP for the Mobile Marketing Association France; and Frédéric Roy, Editor in chief of the magazine CB News.
A leading shopping center property company in Europe, Klépierre combines development, rental, property, and asset management skills. Its portfolio is valued at 22.1 billion euros on December 31, 2015. It comprises large shopping centers in 16 countries of Continental Europe. Klépierre holds a controlling stake in Steen & Strøm (56.1%), Scandinavia’s number one shopping center owner and manager.
Klépierre’s largest shareholders are Simon Property Group (20.3%), world leader in the shopping center industry and APG (13.1%), a Netherlands-based pension fund firm. Klépierre is a French REIT (SIIC) listed on Euronext ParisTM and Euronext Amsterdam included the CAC 40, EPRA Euro Zone and the GPR 250 indexes. Klépierre is also included in several ethical indexes – DJSI World and Europe, Euronext Vigeo France 20 and World 120, Euronext Low Carbon 100 Europe – and is also ranked as a Green Star by GRESB (Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark). These distinctions mark the Group’s commitment to a voluntary sustainable development policy.
For more information, visit our website: www.klepierre.com
Pepper Menthe Communication Samira Chakkaf Andalouci /firstname.lastname@example.org 07 86 111 452 Sophie Lozach / email@example.com / 06 63 17 36 43