VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA, 2016-Jul-02 — /EPR Retail News/ — Sigma is sharing e-commerce expertise with delegates and visitors at the Australia/China Complementary Health Expo in Melbourne this week.
More than 400 Chinese delegates will be in attendance, each owning around 200 pharmacies. They are visiting Australia to source locally made goods including vitamins, baby formula, alternate medicine and health drinks among other products.
After the recent launch of the Amcal China website [cn.amcal.com.au] Sigma has representatives ready to answer visitors’ questions about our engagement with the Chinese market via online services. Pharmacy Business Acquisition consultants will also be at the event.
Focusing on the immense opportunities the Chinese market presents, Sigma is presenting:
- Corporate information about Sigma
- Brand and product information about Amcal
- The new Amcal China website – cn.amcal.com.au – demonstrating Sigma’s e-commerce expertise
- Sample products – available for purchase directly in China
- Pharmacy4Sale – through which Australian registered pharmacists could purchase a pharmacy in Australia
A sample of products on display include:
- Amcal-branded baby formula
- Goats milk range
Visitors will find Sigma experts, Amcal brand representatives and other industry colleagues at the Australia/China Complementary Health Expo on Stand T42 (in the ‘Park’ room).
For any queries relating to the Expo please contact email@example.com
3 Myer Place,
Rowville VIC 3178
Tel: +61 (03) 9215 9215
Fax: +61 (03) 9215 9188