- Lenny & Larry’s, Inc. recalls Chocolate Chip and Coconut Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie products due to undeclared milk
LOS ANGELES, CA, 2016-Dec-13 — /EPR Retail News/ — Lenny & Larry’s, Inc., announced today (December 12, 2016) a nationwide voluntary recall of two flavors of Lenny & Larry’s Complete Cookie products — Chocolate Chip and Coconut Chocolate Chip varieties – due to the possible presence of undeclared milk in the dark chocolate chips. Lenny & Larry’s, Inc. is taking this action out of an abundance of caution. People with a dairy allergy or sensitivity may run the risk of a serious or life threatening allergic reaction if they consume these products.
The following product is being recalled:
- 4 oz. Complete Cookie, Chocolate Chip
- Best by Dates: 7-1-17 to 11-30-17
- UPC Code: 7 87692-83461 7
- 4 oz. Complete Cookie, Coconut Chocolate Chip
- Best by Dates Between: 9-18-17 to 11-15-17
- UPC Code: 7 87692-83538 6
This recall is limited exclusively to the Chocolate Chip and Coconut Chocolate Chip Complete Cookie varieties and no other Lenny & Larry’s products are affected by this recall.
Consumers who have a dairy allergy should consider discarding these products. Affected product may be returned to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions can contact Lenny & Larry’s at 888–943–4212 from Monday thru Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm EST.
Lenny & Larry’s deeply cares about the health and safety of the people who consume our products and we apologize for any problems that this situation may cause. This voluntary recall is being conducted in consultation with FDA.
Lenny & Larry’s Consumer Care