Selling nine gourmet items that are popular orders on Rakuten Ichiba, including confectionary exclusive to the stadium
Tokyoy, 2017-Apr-04 — /EPR Retail News/ — Rakuten, Inc. and Rakuten Baseball, Inc. today (April 3, 2017) announced that the “Rakuten Umaimono Park,” a store selling popular gourmet items from Rakuten Ichiba, will be opened at Kobo Park Miyagi on Tuesday, April 4, 2017. This will mark the first time for Rakuten to establish a permanent store at Kobo Park Miyagi.
The Rakuten Umaimono Park will offer a total of nine popular Rakuten Ichiba gourmet items carefully selected from around Japan. The menu includes the “Black Wagyu 100% Demi-cheese Hamburg Don,” which was developed specifically for the Rakuten Umaimono Park by Saison Boucher, a store specializing in top quality wagyu beef, the irresistible “Yamitsuki Juicy Fried Chicken” supplied by Suigo no Toriyasan, which uses poultry that has won the Rakuten Ichiba’s Gourmet Grand Prize in the meat section for two years running, and “Shopping Panda Cookies,” which will be sold exclusively at the Rakuten Umaimono Park and arose out of collaboration between popular confectionary store Aijyo-Sengen and “Shopping Panda,” Rakuten’s popular character.
Additionally, discount coupons that can be used on Rakuten Ichiba will be handed out to customers who buy goods at the Rakuten Umaimono Park.
Under its “ballpark concept,” Rakuten Baseball is aiming to create a highly entertaining stadium where families can enjoy themselves not only at baseball games but on days when there are no games being played as well. In 2016 it opened various facilities such as a Ferris wheel, a merry-go-round and a dome-shaped events facility known as “Eagles Dome.” Establishing the Rakuten Umaimono Park is another part of this project.
Through this project, Rakuten and Rakuten Baseball aim to make Kobo Park Miyagi more enjoyable for local residents, and further vitalize and develop the region.
Overview of the Rakuten Umaimono Park
Location: Kobo Park Miyagi (https://www.rakuteneagles.jp/en/stadium/access/)
Next to the Eagles Dome on the third base side of Kobo Park Miyagi, 2-11-6 Miyagino, Miyagino-ku, Sendai, Miyagi
Days of operation: Days when the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles are playing home games
For details see: https://www.rakuteneagles.jp/game/calendar
Gourmet items available:
– Black Wagyu 100% Demi-cheese Hamburg Don (merchant: top quality wagyu beef specialty store Saison Boucher)
– Mega-mori Niku no Sankan-ou (merchant: top quality wagyu beef specialty store Saison Boucher)
– Pururun Offal Salt Yakisoba (merchant: Shokufukutei)
– Yamitsuki Juicy Fried Chicken (merchant: Suigo no Toriyasan)
– Devil Chicken Curry (merchant: LaLa Curry)
– Family Popcorn (merchant: Fudge Concierge)
– Seasonal Gelato (merchant: Dolce Gelato Honten)
– Tenshi no Cookie Bar Cheese & Rich Chocolate Brownie (merchant: Tenshi no Okurimono Patisserie)
– Kobo Park Exclusive Shopping Panda Cookies (merchant: Aijyo-Sengen)
Source: Rakuten, Inc.