Cape Town, South Africa, 2017-Jun-12 — /EPR Retail News/ — Knysna has been ravaged by disastrous fires, leading to evacuation and near-total destruction of the town.
PnP Online has set up a dedicated collection point to help you donate to those affected by the devastating fires in Knysna. All you need to do is shop online, and we’ll ensure that the products you purchase are donated directly to those in need.
Here’s how you can help:
- Log in to your Pick n Pay Online account. (If you don’t have one, registering is quick and easy!)
- Click “My PnP” and select “Delivery details”
- Add a new Collection Point in the Western Cape – Knysna Fire Relief
- Select that as the collection point once you’ve finished shopping
- Pick n Pay will gather all the items and deliver them to Knysna Fire Relief.
If you’d like further assistance, please get in touch with our online Customer Care on 0860 30 30 30.
While any and all donations are welcome, the items that the town is desperately in need of are:
Kids and babies
- Baby food
- Baby and toddler milk
- Bottled water
- Energy bars and energy drinks
- Tinned food
- Long-life milk
- Soft drinks
- Coffee, tea and sugar
- Rusks and biscuits
- Pet food
- Eye drops
- Toiletries and sanitaryware
We’re so grateful for your help. Together, we’re going to get Knysna back on its feet
Source: Pick n Pay