Free gift card to the first 200 customers at every store
MILWAUKEE, 2017-Nov-11 — /EPR Retail News/ — This holiday season, The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (OTCQX: BONT) is delighting shoppers with unexpected gifts for everyone on their shopping list, offering better brands and bigger savings at their local Bon-Ton, Boston Store, Bergner’s, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s or Younkers stores and online at bonton.com. All Bon-Ton stores will open early on Thursday, November 23 at 11:00 a.m. with more than 700 Door Busters on a huge selection of holiday gifts, fashion, toys and décor for the home. Stores will be open through Friday, November 24 at 10:00 p.m.and Door Busters will be available through 3:00 p.m. on Friday offering customers 28 hours of incredible deals. The first 200 customers at the door on Thursday will receive a gift card valued between $5 and $500 with a guaranteed $500 gift card at every store.
“Bon-Ton is ready for the kick-off of the holiday shopping season with fantastic savings on great gifts for the entire family,” said Bill Tracy, president and chief executive officer for The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. “Whether shopping in our stores or online, customers will find not only great deals but extra special offers and giveaways to get the holidays started.”
In Store and Online Door Busters
Here are a few highlights of some of the Door Buster deals Bon-Ton will offer in-store starting at 11: 00 a.m. on Thursday, November 23 and online starting 6:00 a.m. on Sunday, November 19 (while supplies last):
- $19.97 Rampage boots and coats
- $19.97 Any size Living Quarters down-alternative comforters
- $9.97 Kitchen Electrics; slow cooker, griddle, toaster, blender and more (no rebate needed).
- $99.97 Select ladies designer coats in packable down, puffers and active from Calvin Klein, Nautica, Michael Kors and more
- Buy 1 Get 2 FREE men’s flannels, fleece and more from Izod, Van Heusen and Ruff Hewn
- $39.97 3-piece, hardside spinner luggage set from Travel Quarters
- $17.97 entire stock kids puffer jackets (girls 2-16, boys 8-20)
- 50% off designer clearance handbags and shoes
- Buy 2 get 1 FREE fragrance rollerballs and pens sprays
- $19.99 1/8 ct. diamond earrings
- $19.97 ladies PJ sets from Intimate Essentials, Hue and Zoe&Bella.
Black Friday Online Previews
For shoppers looking to get started a little sooner Bon-Ton will offer daily online Black Friday Door Buster “previews” starting Monday, November 13 at 6:00 a.m. through Friday, November 17. A variety of 30 different items will be unveiled each day on the company’s websites bonton.com, bergners.com, bostonstore.com, carsons.com, elder-beerman.com, herbergers.com and younkers.com. Free shipping will be offered on all purchases of $25 or more (surcharges may apply).
Daily exclusive online Door Busters include items such as:
- $24.97-29.97 Boots from Sugar, Rocket Dog, Seven Dials, Indigo Rd. G by Guess, White Mountain, Life Stride and Relativity
- $19.97 Any Size LivingQuarters Reversible down-alternative comforters
- $99.97 Ladies down and puffer coats
- Buy 1 Get 2 FREE Men’s free Izod, Van Heusen, Ruff Hewn sportswear
- Up to 60% off FAO Schwarz toys
Better Brands, Bigger Savings
Customers can get even bigger savings when they use the Bon-Ton app to access coupons and take full advantage of the company’s rewards programs to save more on everything in the store including all the better brands, like Calvin Klein, Steve Madden, Nautica, Anne Klein, Tommy Hilfiger, Michael Kors, IZOD, Guess , Jockey and many more. Customers using a Bon-Ton charge card will save up to 20% on purchases made for the entire day when they open a new account in any of our store locations (subject to credit approval). Cardholders earn a variety of benefits, including a $20 Rewards Card for every $200 spent.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in York, Pennsylvania and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 260 stores, which includes 9 furniture galleries and four clearance centers, in 24 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner’s, Boston Store, Carson’s, Elder-Beerman, Herberger’s and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is an active and positive participant in the communities it serves. For store locations and information visit bonton.com. Join the conversation and be inspired by following Bon-Ton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.
SOURCE: The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.