New York, NY, 2019-Oct-16 — /EPR Retail News/ — Spooky Season is upon us, which means two things for me; binge-watching Hocus Pocus and Halloween!
But with Halloween comes the age old question, what am i going to wear? It’s the one time out of the year where you can go all out, whether you’re serving looks or serving spooks, Halloween is Christmas for Jack Skellington and some creative fans! But as someone who wears glasses and doesn’t enjoy wearing contacts, it can be hard to find the right costume where my glasses actually makes sense with the character!
Every year finding the perfect costume is a real struggle it’s always the same dilemma and every year I hear the same rambling of ideas “I want to wear something sexy, but like also something scary that shows off my curves but also covers me up and just something that breathes but is also really heavy but it HAS to be creative but also really simple…” Someone who ends up going as a sexy cat.
But Halloween shouldn’t be about looking sexy, I mean wow you’re going as a sexy nurse? No, a medical professional would know to put clothes on in this weather.
See? It’s just not realistic. But if spooky isn’t your thing, I’ve got you covered.
Instead the best looks are when you fully committed to the look, be the Meryl Streep of Halloween, as long as the final look is BEWITCHING!
Here are the top 6 Halloween costumes perfect for fellow glasses wearers:
- Audrey Hepburn as Holly Golightly, we recommend this pair of Anoushka Tom Ford to have your own Breakfast at Tiffany’s.
- The iconic rocket man, Sir Elton John. Get this Spitfire Hype Gold/ Red Mirror pair and be ready to make some tiny dancer moves.
- Our favorite wizard Harry Potter, buy the Emerson by SmartBuy collection.
- John Lennon, this round Polaroid come in every color. Just need to find your other 3 beatles.
- Hop on the mystery machine and put this SmartBuy collection Polly to get Velma’s look.
- Wear the timeless Ray-Ban wayfarer and get some Campbelle’s soup … Voila Andy Warhol.
Hopefully you’ve found some costume inspiration here, they’re not spooky but I guaranteed you will turn a few heads. Find all this eyewear options at Smartbuyglasses.com and get the Halloween special offer on glasses, not only for your costume but your daily wear.
SOURCE: EPR Network